elw90
elw90 Posts: 41 Member
Hello,

So here are my stats

W1: 10st 10
W2: 10st 7
W3: 10st 2
W4: 10st 5

Even though this means I've gone up 3 lbs I did think my 5lb loss last week was a bit extreme- maybe a water/food inside me low?

But this week still indicates that in 2 weeks I've lost 2lbs and in 3 weeks 5lbs so the trend is still down and I do not feel in the slightest bit disheartened by technically seeing a 3lb gain. Also last week I wasn't sure about the boots machine but I weighed myself straight after on my gym scales and it is totally 100% accurate.

I think this has to be the hardest part of losing weight... The average/recommended loss is 1lb a week but to lose that lb you have to track accurately every day, keep cheating to a minimum and stick within your weekly calorie goal. You can slip on either of those things and quickly move from weight loss to weight maintaining or a least visible weight loss on the scale to invisible weight loss- it's happening but probably in grams rather than lbs and we see the same number and get disheartened and think that all our work is for nothing.

We need to keep going and be consistent because this is also the difficult thing- being consistent for a LONG time. If sustainable healthy weight loss was easy everyone would be small! We are going to show what we can do and get there in the next 3/4months. Sometimes I inspire myself by what I end up writing and I hope I can inspire anyone else out there :)

Replies

• gemma1675
    gemma1675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think you are right, your result last week was too good to be true so you need to look at it cumulatively. So a good result still.

I weigh on Mondays so will be adding my stats then.

Good luck everyone who is weighing today.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    This is my first week here, but I'm starting at 219.
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    This is my first dy in group, starting weight 155.8
  • kingmmmy
    kingmmmy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    First week starting at 186 need a lot to break through this plateau
  • acarrillo2012
    acarrillo2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is my first week here as well. I'm currently at 158. I had been losing baby weight very gradually since last summer (more like half a pound a week) but I've been stuck in the 158-160 range for several months now so I'm trying to get back to moving in the right direction.
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    my first day also, I am currently at:

57.5kg/126.7lbs

which is the lowest I've ever weighed in at, ever :glasses:
  • Csmcnevin
    Csmcnevin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Congrats on the weight loss! I weigh in on a Thursday so I was gonna report backwards on the 15th but figure it makes more sense to post forward to today.

W1 - 167.5 (11 st 13.5)
    W2 - 163.5 (11st 9.5)
    W3 - 160.5 (11st 6.5)

Got my silver seven in ww this week! Delighted! My BMI is 25.1 so goal for next week is just to have BMI under 25 and be in the 150's so aiming for just 1lb! Sending you all good lucks for vibes this week!!!
  • Solar07
    Solar07 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Started today:

February 22 - Week 1 - 164.0lbs

Good luck all!
  • tadeuszromanow
    Options
    I just joined the group.

Week 1 - 75.2 kg (yesterday we had a small party at the office, so a few drinks and a lot of dancing may be the reasons of a sudden drop of almost a kilo)
  • KCW37
    KCW37 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    1st weight in here
    172lbs
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I, um, don't own a scale. Last doctor visit, i weighed 154. I'm sure I weigh less now, and I look slimmer. I will start writing at my boyfriend's place now that I've joined this group.
  • piratesluver
    piratesluver Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    week 1: 144.0
    week 2: 145.2
    Week 3: 144.0

Well... it could be worse?
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Starting weight on January 12th was 163lbs.
    Last week I was 147.6lbs
    Today I weigh 146.4lbs

So losing it a bit at a time. I'll be at y goal of 140 in no time!
  • notthatNaomi
    Options
    I just joined today so my first weigh in is at 135.6 lbs.
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey! This eating sensibly and exercising thing works!

W1: 135lbs
    W2: 132.8lbs

I knew my pants were fitting better!
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Okay, so the scale here isn't digital, but I'm down to about 145.
  • jgarner7
    jgarner7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I began my weight loss journey January 26 at 148 lb. Current weight 142. :D
  • gemma1675
    gemma1675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week which is a bit disappointing. But weight loss is not linear. Today I am wearing a pair of trousers that have been too tight to wear for months to make myself feel better.
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, but my weight is 172lbs. I typically weight on Mondays, but I will share that weight here on Saturdays
  • AlexM1129
    AlexM1129 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    W1: 134.8
    W2: 134.2
    W3: 133.4

Slowly but surely!