New to Herbalife!

Options
Hey Everyone!

I just started herbalife on Friday, and I would to add some of you all as friends. So far I am loving herbalife. Never thought that being full would be the biggest problem that I having.

Replies

• nakia841998
    nakia841998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome I love love herbalife I started the beginning of December and have lost 26 lbs so far and the energy I have now is amazing! Good luck in your journey
  • Thank you!
  • prettyBhaug
    Options
    Hey!

I just started last Wednesday and have lost 5 lbs already! I'm never starving. I'm absolutely in love with these products and my results.
  • AnyaDee
    Options
    I'm slowly starting up again.
    Last time I did the program I dropped a size in my first two weeks!
    But my schedule is super crazy so I'm making adjustments!

Add me :)
  • Trae3
    Trae3 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just started herbalife yesterday!! I'm so excited to be on this journey and hopefully will have some great results as some of you have. I thought yesterday would be a little tougher because it was Valentines day but I stuck to my routine and didn't have any sweets. I even ended with a killer workout! If any of you have tips or results please share....I always need some motivation!
  • trumajor
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! I am new to Herbalife. I am not new to this site though. I have not started taking it yet but I am excited and happy to see so many Herbalife users. This is just the group I was searching for. So happy!!
  • Mama2twocutekiddos
    Options
    I started a week and a half ago. I only lost 1.5 lb s my first week but 4 inches!!

I'm having a really tough time with cheating. I do a great job with my shakes through the day but supper is when I tend to make unhealthy choices.

I really need some good meal ideas!
  • Trae3
    Options
    I seem to have a rough time with cheating as well although Ive been fairly consistent lately. My coach hasn't really been in contact much and I don't think I am even using some of the products that would be helpful. All i have is a shake and tea...im not sure if any other products would aid in me seeing results. Hopefully I can get that figured out.
  • Trae3
    Options
    I have been looking up healthy dinner recipes on pintrest all week and try a new one everyday. Its really helped me try and stay consistent. There is some really wonderful chicken and fish recipes on there.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I seem to have a rough time with cheating as well although Ive been fairly consistent lately. My coach hasn't really been in contact much and I don't think I am even using some of the products that would be helpful. All i have is a shake and tea...im not sure if any other products would aid in me seeing results. Hopefully I can get that figured out.

Are you taking the Multivitamin and Cell Activator? Those two would assist you in a healthy weight loss. Your coach should have contacted you a few times to see how you're doing. How long have you been using the products?
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • Trae3
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and only have a shake, tea, and aloe from herbalife.
    They contacted me at time of purchase and then one other time asking if I wanted to be a distributor.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and only have a shake, tea, and aloe from herbalife.
    They contacted me at time of purchase and then one other time asking if I wanted to be a distributor.

Sent you a message.
  • cathylaine712
    Options
    That's garbage and the kind of stuff that gives Herbalife a bad name. FIND A NEW COACH! She/he should be part of your support team.
  • Chrism740
    Chrism740 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I have been living the Herbalife way for almost 2 years and I still love it. It is a life style change for me. When I started I weighed 265, I now weigh 190. I have lost 75 pounds and I plan to lose another 40. I am doing this slow and steady, but that's fine, because I am here for the long haul. My diary is open to my friends, so feel free to add me. And if you have any questions, go ahead and message me. I do a shake for breakfast and lunch (most days), tea, cell activator, cell u loss, multi vitamin and other products when I can afford them.
  • xx_JayFrankBeauty_xx
    Options
    Today is day 4 of herbalife for me! It is truly filling and gives me a lot of energy! Add me :)
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im in my second week & 7lbs down so far. I found the first week a bit tough getting used to everything (first time I've done shakes etc) second week has been much easier though & I've been exercising too :-)