Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I got with my girl when I was 19 and didn't know what I was. 12 years later we are still here! Feel free to add me. I'm from Leeds, England :-)
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am Bi
  • SailorAriel
    SailorAriel Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ^_^ I am a bisexual but I am married to my beautiful wife. We have been friends since 1997, dated for 2 years and got married Dec 2011. The ironic part is both my parents were married to other people before they met each other (both divorced when they met so no drama no worries). Anywho, my dads ex came out as a lesbian after the divorce and my mom's exhubby I am convinced is but is too afraid to tell his kids. (my halfbrother/sister). It doesnt end there either, I dated a boy in 7th grade through 10th grade until we broke up. Last year he came out of the closet as gay as well and honestly none of us ever expected it.
  • colie3395
    colie3395 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! new to this site, looking for buddies! :) i'm bi btw
  • ImNothingWithoutChrist
    Options
    Hey I am new to this group and usually call it lbgt, don't know why it just comes out that way. I'm a Lesbian and ready to make some new mfp friends. Take care!
  • Feel free to add this lesbian!
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Bisexual, somewhat androgynous, and very open-minded toward everyone. Feel free to add me. :bigsmile:
  • Dannikinz
    Dannikinz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual but it would be great to have more friends and supporters who were also lesbian/bi. :D
    Feel free to add and message me c:

P.S. I'm also new here so getting a couple friends wouldn't hurt, haha.
  • Lord_Megatron
    Options
    Hi
  • mamalivi
    mamalivi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add my bi self!
  • stanleypoobrick
    stanleypoobrick Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20, queer and trans* :--) I'm very active on here and would love to have more supportive friends.
  • pmtarr91214
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • I am new to all this, but I am open to friends for sure. I need all the support I can get to hit my weight loss goals. I am a happily committed Lesbian. Please add me if you would like to! I love meeting new people and gaining new friends! You can't have too many friends I say! :happy:
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello!:happy:
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends! I am pansexual in a lesbian relationship! I have been kind of looking for friends I can talk to!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Back again! Right this femme needs some queer energy on my newsfeed. This is my third time around and I mean it this time - oh yes I do. I have a butt to lift and rubber to wear and butches to lure and adventures to have and right now my body, and more importantly, my attitude to it is spoiling all that.

I am perky but a bit navel gazey at the minute as I unpick why I am self sabotaging, quite British, happy - lots of nice things. And I will pretty much always press that Like button for you.

Add me :)
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Add Me I Am A Lesbian And Live In Australia :)
  • ginyspills
    ginyspills Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello out there :) I've just joined MFP but I've been training and eating clean for the last 3 months on my own. I thought it'd be nice and motivating to meet some other people on the same journey. Feel free to add me, I'm very friendly and can help motivate in a silly way 8-D
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm always down to make some friends.
  • kgsamples
    kgsamples Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! :)