Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

First IUI

I do the trigger tonight and go for my first IUI Wednesday! Excited and very nervous at the same time. Not nervous about the procedure, but nervous of the outcome. I have really high hopes and I'm very anxious.

Replies

• ckaplan423
    ckaplan423 Posts: 1 Member
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I go in for my baseline ultrasound to check for cysts tomorrow. As long as everything is good, then I'll start Femara tomorrow night for 5 days and trigger on O day.
  • Fingers crossed and prayers sent!
  • ckaplan - I did Femara as well! Hope all is clear and you can proceed! Good luck!

Thanks Chelle!
  • Hope all goes well!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Good Luck!!!!
  • Good luck tomorrow!
  • powellfam2006
    UPDATES??? :)
  • We got to the RE's office at 7:45 (15 minutes early). Early is my thing! We knew we would have to wait until 9 for the actual IUI, but no big deal. They finally called us back at 10. I was so nervous and anxious! I thought something was going horribly wrong, but all was good! I have a mature follicle with a good lining. My husband had a 7.2 million count after washing, so I guess that's good! They said it was! Haha! I'm a rookie here. I'm feeling good, a little crampy and tired, but good and hopeful. Now for the dreaded 2 week wait...which will actually be longer because they won't test me for pregnancy until March 2nd!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't know what to do with myself!
  • powellfam2006
    We got to the RE's office at 7:45 (15 minutes early). Early is my thing! We knew we would have to wait until 9 for the actual IUI, but no big deal. They finally called us back at 10. I was so nervous and anxious! I thought something was going horribly wrong, but all was good! I have a mature follicle with a good lining. My husband had a 7.2 million count after washing, so I guess that's good! They said it was! Haha! I'm a rookie here. I'm feeling good, a little crampy and tired, but good and hopeful. Now for the dreaded 2 week wait...which will actually be longer because they won't test me for pregnancy until March 2nd!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't know what to do with myself!

You only have one more week hang in there!!! update when you can :) Fingers crossed for your girly!
  • I won't make it to next week. I started a new cycle today. Going back for Round 2. :(
  • Well, what I thought was my period ended up being implantation bleeding???? (I hope!!!!!) The bleeding didn't last but one night, went to spotting in the morning and then nothing. I tested today and it was negative, but still no period. I will wait and test again Wednesday if I still have no period. I still have hope!!!!! :)
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    wishing you lots of luck and sending love your way :)
  • powellfam2006
    updates??