new to this one

Hi doc just gave me this stuff ( well didnt give had to go to the pharmacy and pay for it ) a couple weeks ago.

Seems to be working so far.

how did it work for others

and feel free to friend me , I don't have many so you wont be lost in a big shuffle on my news feedy thing

Replies

• I was on it a few months ago and it worked GREATTTT!!! I SWEAR BY THIS. I moved to a different state and had to change dr and stuff and came off it for like 2 monthd I totally see a difference. sadly I do not yet have portion control in my brain lol. so this helps me not eat like a big monster, I lost 12 lbs my frist month. which...I got more excited than I should've bc obviously it was a lot of water weight. the only thing I will tell u is keep healthy, high in vitamins hakes on hand bc sometimes you cant bring yourself to put any food in your mouth. lol. at least with the shakes you get some nutrients. (I got gnc active women bc it has veggie superfood in it instead of having to add that later, and its got all the protein n vitamins..:) Also, don't go by the scale. I know everyone says that but from one human to another...no trainers or blahblah....the inches come off faster than the pounds., :) good luckkk!!!!!
  • yeah so far i have lost 10 pounds in two weeks.
  • that's awesome!! good for you!! make sure you keep sodium low and water high though so you don't retain too much water and gain stupid useless water weight
  • The first 2wks of me taking it i didnt lose anything so i felt discouraged but by the third week weight started melting off i lost 7 pounds. Then was losing an average of 2lbs per week some times more until i stopped taking it then i continued to lose weight w/o it for about 3 more weeks then plateau