Favorite Board/Card/Table top games!

Options
Hey Ladies!

I am looking for suggestions of new games to add to my wish list so I figured I'd ask y'all for some of your favorites. Here are a few of my favorites.

-Dominion
-Puerto Rico
-Apples to Apples (I know more people are getting hooked on CAH but it is just too vulgar for me to enjoy it)
-Poker
-Black Jack
-Euchre
-Balderdash
-Catch Phrase
-Ticket to Ride
-Jenga (Hilarity is sure to ensue if you make it a drinking game ^_^)
-Blokus

And there are so many more! So Ladies, what are some of your favorite games?

Replies

• Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Mahjongg*
    Pope Joan**
    Chrononauts (Über- and regular)
    Fluxx
    Backgammon
    Chess (fun fact: I was the first girl to letter in chess at my high school, eeee!)
    Ticket To Ride
    Cards Against Humanity (I find it delightfully vulgar, and rather wish my dad were still alive so I could watch him make it even worse..) :D
    RPGs! NWOD, OWOD, Dread, Hollow Earth Expedition, Scion, TFOS, Dungeon Circuit

*The 'real' Mahjongg - https://www.nationalmahjonggleague.org/ - inasmuch as it was birthed into existence by lil old jewish grannies in 1920's NYC.. ;)
    ** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Joan_(card_game)
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I play D&D
    Numenera
    CAH
    Apples 2 apples
    MUNCHKIN!!!
    Chess
    blackout
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Secret agent laser obstacle chess

SALOC_zpsf5bb5cbe.jpg

Just kidding :P

All my favorites are already listed!
  • Zaftique
    Options
    Secret agent laser obstacle chess

That reminds me of Full-Contact Tackle Golf™ from high school. It was basically polo without the horses, and surprisingly few injuries occurred.

Good times, good times.

(Until the teacher came back from the bathroom and we had to play 'normally' again, pfft.)
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Quoted for truth. I went to a bar in Tokyo where language barriers came down thanks to drunken Jenga. It also caused me to drink half the rum in Japan that night. But that's another story.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Quoted for truth. I went to a bar in Tokyo where language barriers came down thanks to drunken Jenga. It also caused me to drink half the rum in Japan that night. But that's another story.

Why wasn't I there?!?! I could have handled the Vodka while you took out the Rum. :drinker:
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I like ninja burger. It's replaced Apple's 2 Apple's at my family's game night. You are a ninja and it's your goal to deliver burgers to any place any time. They have fun missions like going to the space station. We always have a lot of fun. And although it's been said already munchkin is awesome.
  • Zaftique
    Options
    I like ninja burger. It's replaced Apple's 2 Apple's at my family's game night. You are a ninja and it's your goal to deliver burgers to any place any time. They have fun missions like going to the space station. We always have a lot of fun. And although it's been said already munchkin is awesome.

Whoa whoa whoa...

Pizzajitsu?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC5dLKPAs5g
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Whoa whoa whoa...

Pizzajitsu?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC5dLKPAs5g
    Yes! You even have to compete against pizza pirates! I found out about the game while watching dorkness rising. Someone said they wished that game was real and another person said it is and I have it in my car. Lol.