Getting Sleeved March 9th!!!

Options
Hey everyone Im getting sleeved on March 9th. I am excited and nervous. Looking for friends that have been through this or is going to go through this. Thanks Jennifer

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is definitely going to be an exciting time for you! Getting sleeved is the best thing I have done for myself and my health.
  • Syndigutez5
    Syndigutez5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm getting sleeved tomorrow. Feel free to friend me. This group is very supportive.
    Syn
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard.
  • Choppy1973
    Options
    Congrats! It's a big decision. I was sleeved 11/6/13 and don't regret it at all. I think we all are/were excited and nervous. This is a good forum to use for support. I could probably use it more than I do. Oh, you'll get to a point where you want to cheat in your pre-op diet. Honestly, I cheated once one week before my surgery. I needed to get it out of my system/scratch that itch so don't get mad at yourself if you do as well. If not, great! Good luck.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    my diary is open feel free to look. sleeved 11-20-13, 63 lbs lost. Best decision ever if you are ready to commit to the lifestyle. Horrible decision if you are not. Good luck!
  • shoppinglady1972
    shoppinglady1972 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place for support, many great friend here! Feel free to friend me, I was sleeved 2 months ago.