I'm 6 foot, and I want friends my size!

Options
hi girls :)
I can't really relate to short gals with 1200kcal goals, as that would be ridiculous applied to me. I am tall, I have wide shoulders, I am looking to get fit with muscles, not thin and fainting. I am looking for bigger girls, with healthy calorie goals.
Full disclosure: I suffer from B.E.D. so some days of mine can be unhealthy, but I'm trying to surround myself with healthy people and imitate them.
Feel free to add me!
Thanks

Replies

• SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    6ft2 checking in :)
  • ashamedbe
    Options
    that's amazing. I would love to stand around you all day and feel short (er)!
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 6ft here too!
  • tonicandgin
    Options
    I'm only 5'10 but have been on here 2 years an love to encourage and be motivated by my friends on here
  • loriwarnerpaulsen
    loriwarnerpaulsen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3" so I feel ya! I have lost 17 pounds in a few weeks and nobody can tell which is frustrating. But I'm glad to have other like me around here!
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me. I'm 6' with wide shoulders and hips. :flowerforyou:
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 10 which I guess would seem short to someone of your stature but I tower over everyone I know! I would love a tall statuesque friend! Add me if you'd like.

What is B.E.D.?
  • ashamedbe
    Options
    I apologize for not seeing all your posts, I thought MFP would notify me but no luck (grrrrrr) I sent requests now..

BED = Binge Eating Disorder.
  • tamzinb10
    tamzinb10 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 .... I know exactly what you mean!!
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~ 6'0" in meh bare feets! :love:
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!

add me!

ETA- I'm 6'0"
  • Isaperard
    Isaperard Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    6'0 here. Always the tallest girl in the room. I'm sure you've all heard:

"How's the weather up there?"
    "Do you play basketball?" ..... ummm No
    "Is your husband taller than you?" ..... also No

Lol, I would love to have tall girl friends but we're a rare breed. Add me as a friend if you'd like! BTW, I also struggle with BED.
  • stripeytrousers
    Options
    Just joined this group as was struggling to find anyone near to my height on the main forum. I'm 5ft 11 and would be happy for anyone to add me! :-)
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im 6'2" and my goals are similar to yours. I need to lose fat and gain muscle. I will send a FR. Anyone else please feel free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1'' and would love to have more tall women on my friends list! I've been here for over a year and a half and have lost about 85 pounds so far. Now I'm more focused on strength training and building muscle (:
  • Lpaduano17
    Lpaduano17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and would LOVE more tall girls on my friends list. Cannot relate to the shorter girls with much smaller daily calorie goals. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • tubbsyt
    tubbsyt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 Ft and have 150 lbs to lose. Cannot relate to the short girls. Started watching the calories and exercising. Seeing results and seeking tall friends with similar goals. Add me as friend if similar. Would love to share and encourage others.
  • GMFDOM
    GMFDOM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm over 6'5" and have over a 100lbs to loose. The problem with being a tall woman is that you can carry extra weight and get away with it. If you would like to add me please do. I'm only starting this so could do with all the support I can get.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0 and started at 333 lbs (I am currently 258). I'd say I am large framed thanks to my Dutch and Viking roots! I am focusing on food and exercise (mainly Jazzercise) to do this - not anything extreme. I have also suffered with emotional eating and binge eating. In addition I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome).
  • feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    6'1" here! :)

If any of you all want to add me, go for it! :)