Tanya

Options
I am sorry to say that Tanya has deactivated her account. I am so sad, I can't believe this. Tanya, if you see this please tell us what is happening. I am very concerned as this seems way out of character for you and I'm sure many of your friends will feel the same.

Replies

• moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    If Tanya is no longer here do we keep logging our miles for the month? Is too inspired done then? I only know her on mfp so I have no other way to reach her to ask her what is going on and why she disappeared.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, maybe she deactivated that one to start a new one fresh. Hopefully she will respond to this thread. If not, this group wouldn't be too hard to keep going if everyone pitched in. We can make an open spreadsheet and have everyone who wants to join input their name and miles on that sheet. That way one person isn't responsible for everyone's numbers. Obviously we would still have the weekly threads to keep up communication as well. Geez, I hope she is okay. I wonder what happened.
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So upset by this! Hope she is okay! Please let me know if we are going to keep this Too Inspired group going. I love logging my miles to keep me motivated!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    It happens. For whatever reason, it happens. I'm happy to see that someone else picked the thread up and took it forward to March though. Thank you parnellsli!
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am happy to do this!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,102 Member
    Options
    Oh nooo! I really hope everything is ok with Tanya for sure! Thank you Parnellsli for keeping us going!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    this shocked me she has always been a great motivator and done a lot of work with this challenge, I hope she is alright