August 2014 bride here

Options
awebs89
awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
Hi everyone!

I just got engaged almost a month ago and would like to lose 20 pounds before my wedding in August. I'm looking for some brides-to-be to add on here. :)

Replies

• brown_organics
    brown_organics Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We are getting married in August too!!
    Looking to lose a bit more than you 40lbs -sh by May-- when I start trying on dresses.
    :happy:
  • JalynRose1
    JalynRose1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm also getting married in August 2014! My goal is to lose about 25lbs, but I'd be happy with 20lbs. How is it going for you so far? I started diettogo.com last week and so far so good. I get home delivered meals for the week every Wednesday and they are very filling and keep me under 1200 calories a day. Its a little expensive, but I feel like with the amount I'm spending on my wedding it is a worthy expense. Plus I only plan on doing it for a couple of months while I get myself on track! So excited.

Good luck to you in meeting your goals!

Jalyn
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    August 1st here! Freaking out just a little but I think I've picked a dress that will hide some sins...
  • madammariposa
    madammariposa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    August 2 - I've already lost 20, hoping for another 30 before. Not sure when I should stop and just maintain for the dress though, any ideas how last minute they can do alterations?
  • Kkangel21
    Kkangel21 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    August 23, bride here!!!!! Howis everyone doing????? I haven't lost much and i am panicking!!!!