Getting Discouraged

Options
2»

Replies

• badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just wasn't getting enough of a workout out of the bands alone. I was barely breaking a sweat with those otherwise. And now it's so much more gratifying doing those because I can definitely feel a difference.

Awesome job! Keep it up, Im sure you'll be happy with results.
  • zsgreenwell
    zsgreenwell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am on the transition week and start block 2 on tuesday. Ready to really start seeing results.
  • MRozzell
    Options
    I'm on rest week of block two about to start block three, I am very excited about this final block. I've lost only one pound throughout the last block, but over all I've lost 3 inches off my waist and 1.5 inches off my chest. I can honestly say I've never been this heavy and also this thin at the same time. I was getting really discouraged from the lack of weight loss but when I saw the measurements that made me feel much better. Just have to keep going!
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love this! "I've never been this heavy and this thin at the same time" I know exactly how you feel. I'm 10lbs heavier than I was last fall but I've never looked this good. You rock!
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I know exactly where you are coming from. I lost 0.6lbs in the first block but lost over 3 inches overall. Im in the recovery week of block 2 and did a quick weigh in at the start of the week and was only down 1lb...thats 1.6lbs in 7 weeks. Not exactly motivating. I always take measures for that reason. Ive learned that I have a body type that likes to put on muscle. I dont see pounds lost but do usually see inches and better definition. I use the inches lost and the increased definition to keep me motivated. If I used the scale, I would have quit a long time ago...LOL Looking forward to seeing how my body has changed at the end of the program.

Stay encouraged! :flowerforyou:
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    3 inches is awesome! Congratulations!