Soooo hungry!

Options
LadyG0915
LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
I feel like I am just so hungry. I am making sure I get in 80g+ of protein. I just feel like right now I am a bottomless pit. HELP!!! (for those that don't know - 23 months out and 26 weeks preg.)

P.S. yes I know I need to eat for baby, but I haven't eaten like this in such a long time that is scares me and I don't want this feeling to continue after delivery.

Replies

• MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am just two months out of surgery and my hunger came back. I liked it a lot better when I was not hungry and would eat because I needed to get in my protein. My dietitian told me to make sure I was getting solid protein [chicken and turkey] but the chicken still hurts my stomach. I am drinking lots of water to make sure that it is just not that I am needing more water. She told me I needed to work on my head hunger.

Best of luck to you and congratulations on the baby.
    Kaye:wink:
  • Fayzee49
    Options
    Kaye...I am seven weeks out and after I eat, my stomach growls. Just like I was hungry when I'm not. At least I don't think I am. Protein was the hardest thing for me until I started putting everything in My Fitness Pal. Now it's all making sense to me. It's such a long learning curve. Just like a newborn. I think sometimes the mind doesn't catch up with the body at first. Don't get discouraged. I'm sure there will be other things we need to deal with. All in all it's certainly worth it. Good luck.
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on forthcoming #3! You may want to snack on a meal replacement bar that is not a low carbohydrate bar to help you get that full and energized feeling. I would still stay away from refined carbs and fats but an original Clif bar tastes real good, is very healthy and will energize you.

I am coming up on 6 months out, have done real well with weight loss and have started to use the occasional Clif bar to help me maintain energy before workouts. See if your OB and Nutritionist will support this choice.