New and Ready to Lose!

Options
Dannikinz
Dannikinz Posts: 17 Member
Hey everyone!

My name's Alia and I'm actually quite new to the MFP scene.
That being said I am certainly NOT new to the weight loss scene, you know what I mean?

I've tried trackers like this before and have simply lost dedication and motivation to do anything but change my ways.
I'm ready to get a fresh start in life. Why wait to achieve your goals, especially if you've had them for so long?

I'm looking for a group of friends or support that are pretty young, but still want to lose weight just like me c: It's okay if you're not 18 like me haha, I figure we're all in this together anyway.

See y'all around and i can't wait to see similar stories c:

Replies

• mdl943
    mdl943 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are going to love MFP. I used it before as part of my weight loss program and it keeps me motivated. I love it and seeing the progress is awesome.
  • OhFitness
    OhFitness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    One thing you can do with MFP is to open up your food diary to "public" or "friends". That way you can look to a few of your trusted & nutrition knowledgeable friends to help you with your nutrition. I use MFP with my clients every day. Most of them really do well, because they know that I'll be reviewing everything they enter in their diary & am providing feedback for better food choices. In many cases, this makes all the motivational difference. Try it.