Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What training are you doing now?

Hello girls hope you are all feeling good,
Just wondering what types of exercise you are
Doing now ?
I'm doing alot of walking everyday , swimming 3-4 times a week and low weight training (eg squatting lunging pressing etc)
And using the resistance bands (before my swim 3-4) times a week
I'm used to training 6 days a week and alot more intense but listening to my body and chilling it out x

Replies

• PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    I haven't really slowed down to much and am doing the same stuff as before - zumba, weights, circuit training, cycling, walking/jogging, and yoga. I try to work out 6 days a week, but I am sure I will slow down once I get a bit bigger.
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    I need to start moving. I was too scared to even tie my shoes afraid something will happen to the baby. I feel great though now :) I'm loving the "normal feeling" I have in the second trimester. Ive been walking lately for about 30 minutes at a time. Yoga sounds fun, Ill have to look for some prenatal vids to order
  • Joflew, how r u using the resistance bands? I have a good set that I bought ages ago but never really got into, I'm a bit scared to use heavy weights like I used to particularly as I'm finding my pelvis and hips a bit soft.
    I'd love it if you could post a moderate workout plan :)

I've been walking, tho I find after 90mins out n about my hips and pelvis hurt, dancing on dance central, choosing smoother songs with less jumps, and I mean to do yoga in preparation for an active birth but to be honest I'm being pretty lazy!

Xx
  • heatherz104
    heatherz104 Posts: 70 Member
    I've been kind of lazy but getting back into things now. Mainly been walking/light jogging as my exercise, but mostly walking. Been doing a few squats/lunges when I feel like my legs are a little stiff. Maybe I'll try some yoga soon, that sounds like a good idea:)