Stomach issues??

Options
EveyRose
EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
So for the last three wekes I have tried much more diligently to make sure I eat healthier instead of all teh carbs and processed food I really want to be eating. i was sick for about three weeks in January due to an upper respiratory infection and had battled lots of nausea during that time. That issue has cleared up but since I've been tryign toeat healthier I'm having stomach isuses. There are day smy tummy hurst so bad I don't know, if its heartburn, me waiting to long to eat to stay in my calorie count or whatever latest bug seems to be going through the house. I know how messed up that may sound but beofre i head to the doctor for something as simple as not eating frequently enough have any of you had issues similar when you chnged out what types of food you were eating? I've also had frequent headaches which are sadly normal for me adn I've almost eliminated caffeine from my diet so I'm very confused as to what my body is trying to tell me

Replies

• lad323
    lad323 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If you consumed a lot of caffeine before and now have stopped that will cause headaches. Try to have a cup of coffee at the start of you day. Even if you add sugar or cream, regular coffee will have less calories than a fancy coffee drink or soda.

You might want to look at your fiber intake. You can change your setting to see how much fiber you are getting along with carbs, fat, and protein. Extra fiber, especially if your body is not used to eating fiber can cause tummy problems for a little bit. But please, please, please, get medical attention if this gets worst.
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your concern! Between my eye doctor and my regular doctor we think we've got some of this lined out. I have a new contact prescription that will hopefully help with the headaches. I work nights and on a comp the entire shift so they think the flurescent ligthing plus comp screen was causing eye fatigue added to light sensitivity during the drive home directly into the sun. nausea and stomach distress may be gluten sensitivity but they are running several test to rule out what they can. I just did to much at one time and trashed my system :(