What training are you doing now?

Options
Hello girls hope you are all feeling good,
Just wondering what types of exercise you are
Doing now ?
I'm doing alot of walking everyday , swimming 3-4 times a week and low weight training (eg squatting lunging pressing etc)
And using the resistance bands (before my swim 3-4) times a week
I'm used to training 6 days a week and alot more intense but listening to my body and chilling it out x

Replies

• PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I haven't really slowed down to much and am doing the same stuff as before - zumba, weights, circuit training, cycling, walking/jogging, and yoga. I try to work out 6 days a week, but I am sure I will slow down once I get a bit bigger.
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I need to start moving. I was too scared to even tie my shoes afraid something will happen to the baby. I feel great though now :) I'm loving the "normal feeling" I have in the second trimester. Ive been walking lately for about 30 minutes at a time. Yoga sounds fun, Ill have to look for some prenatal vids to order
  • RachelHancock
    Options
    Joflew, how r u using the resistance bands? I have a good set that I bought ages ago but never really got into, I'm a bit scared to use heavy weights like I used to particularly as I'm finding my pelvis and hips a bit soft.
    I'd love it if you could post a moderate workout plan :)

I've been walking, tho I find after 90mins out n about my hips and pelvis hurt, dancing on dance central, choosing smoother songs with less jumps, and I mean to do yoga in preparation for an active birth but to be honest I'm being pretty lazy!

Xx
  • heatherz104
    heatherz104 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've been kind of lazy but getting back into things now. Mainly been walking/light jogging as my exercise, but mostly walking. Been doing a few squats/lunges when I feel like my legs are a little stiff. Maybe I'll try some yoga soon, that sounds like a good idea:)