Up for the challenge?

Options
I was so happy when a few of you mentioned starting a new challenge when this one closes. I thought about it and had no clue of what route to take. Needless to say, I'm ready. Well, I'll be ready in April! :happy:
Please please please let's post some ideas, put our heads together and collectively come up with a concept!

Replies

• boulevardMto180
    Options
    I LOVE this idea from skittlesnhoney..
    I'm in for another challenge as well. We could do a 60 days until Summer challenge, or go another 90 days and finish at the end of June (which technically summer isn't until the middle of June anyway, right?).

• mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like either! I definitely need the ongoing support. :)
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I think we need to keep supporting each other and a summer's around the corner challenge would be fun. I kind of like the idea of going to the 4th of July and celebrating all we've learned & accomplished together.
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love the 60 Days To Summer Challenge idea!
  • worknprogr3s
    worknprogr3s Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love another challenge.... 60 or 90.... Im down for the ride. School will be almost over as the new challenge is beginning, the weather will be warmer and hopefully the sore throat and stuffy nose will be gone. I plan on kicking the new challenge in the *kitten*.
  • kikalique
    kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm up for 60 or 90 days. 60 may be good just to break up the routine a bit. After that we can do a "halfway through 2014, renew your resolutions" challenge.
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for a 60 day! I won't say I won't hit my goal in this one, but it's definitely looking kind of sporty at this point.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 60 to Summer