Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone want to be my friend

Replies

• marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Feel free to add me! I post daily- my diary is open and I try to post encouragements each day!
  • i will be =]
  • laleonadr
    laleonadr Posts: 47 Member
    Just added you!!! Def can relate - I'm considered the "fat one" in my group of friends lol
  • losingit4infinity
    losingit4infinity Posts: 31 Member
    I've have had MFP for awhile but never used it to its full potential. Just started today to really see what MFP has to offer. I am 26 I have 75lbs-ish to lose and could use some motivation.

I haven't really "found my fitness" and I don't really have specific fitness goals. I'm no athlete :p I really just want to lose fat and tone. Also, I am doing it without a gym membership so if there is anyone out there doing it from home as well feel free to add me and we can help motivate and push each other.
  • Adding the lot of you :-). I need some people to keep my (big) butt on tracks
  • bethyfair
    bethyfair Posts: 7 Member
    I'm looking for friends here, too! Been on MFP off-and-on for awhile, but only just now getting into the community aspect. My husband and I recently moved to an area where we don't know too many people. I'd love to have some friends on here to help encourage each other, as that makes such a tremendous difference!

Feel free to add me.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Anyone can friend me. I accept all on MFP as long as they are real people. :happy:
  • Have been using MFP for a while but have never added anyone as I wanted to be my own motivator...guess that's why the weight comes back when I lose any! Feel free to add me, (and anyone else in the thread can too) I need the virtual support!
  • I'm just coming back to MFP after my first contract working on cruise ships...I want to kick my weight into gear so next contract I can feel comfortable around the pool and on the beach! I've already added a few of you but only having my phone makes it tricky so please feel free to add me!

Becca
  • Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for a bigger support system and believe we can lose together!
  • joannlohr9
    joannlohr9 Posts: 17 Member
    I could use the support system too feel free to add me :-)
  • Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    just joined myfitnesspal and the group... would love more friends too! I'll add you now!
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    You guys can add me
  • PowerAJS
    PowerAJS Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm active and love having a large support group.
  • Feel free to add me as well! I would love new friends!
  • taryn_caitlin
    taryn_caitlin Posts: 50 Member
    Feel free to add me too!
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    I'm back after a 6 month hiatus and always love seeing friends on my feed.
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    We can be friends. I always try to encourage my pals on here. We could all use it sometimes
  • khorton50
    khorton50 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free. I'm working on jumping back on the bandwagon. fell off about 4 months ago, working Graves hasn't helped.
  • Jla408
    Jla408 Posts: 1,830 Member
    I am 24, and have just over 100 to lose. Please add me