Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just for fun

DorfsSunshine
DorfsSunshine Posts: 11 Member
http://www.parenting.com/chinese-gender-predictor/start

According to this I'm having a girl.

Early, on I had a 'feeling' I'm carrying a girl but my husband and I have decided we are not going to find out the gender. We like the idea of being surprised. What about you?

Replies

• PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    According to the link, I am having a girl as well. I would love it if it turns out to be true, as I have all girl stuff from my daughter. However, I'll be happy either way.

I think we will find out, but we may keep it a secret from our families.
  • acpeters07
    acpeters07 Posts: 73 Member
    It's predicting a boy for me!

Both my husband and I think it will be a boy. We get to find out in a couple weeks, so I'll be sure to report back :)
  • heatherz104
    heatherz104 Posts: 70 Member
    Mine said girl, although the ultrasound tech at my checkup said she thought it was a boy but it was at 15 weeks it was a bit early to predict yet. I would be happy either way because I'd love a girl but I have almost all of the boy stuff from my son:)
  • acpeters07
    acpeters07 Posts: 73 Member
    Well what do ya know... turns out we ARE having a boy! Looks like the site is completely accurate :happy: LOL
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    IT's a boy! i hope so. We are waiting until birth to find out
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Well, looks like this was right for me. We found out today that we are indeed having another girl!
  • lisa84usa
    lisa84usa Posts: 10
    I AM having a girl so it was right for me too!