March 1st Weigh-In

Options
PBsMommy
PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
Post your weights for March 1st here!

The thread will be locked until March 1st. March 1st the thread will be unlocked and you can post your weigh-ins for March.

The thread will be re-locked on March 15th. This will give everyone that forgets time to post and those that join late in the month as well. If you join after the 15th, you can still participate with us. You will just need to wait until April 1st to post your weigh-in in the April thread.

Good luck!

Replies

• BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    January 2nd = 192
    February 3rd = 188.2
    March 1st = 189.4

I weighed myself on a set of digital scales yesterday at work so I am using that weight for today.
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    SW was 192
    Feb weight was 187
    CW is 187
    GW for this month is 183
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Jan (SW): 249
    Feb: 248
    March: 247

Goal for this month: 242.
  • kimkay1985
    kimkay1985 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 - 185.2
    Feb 1 - 178.6
    Mar 1 - 174.8
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Jan - 173
    Feb - 171
    Mar - 169
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Jan (SW): 280
    Feb: 269.5
    March: 262
    Goal for this month: 256
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    January 1 : 173.2

February 1 : 166.6

March 1 : 164

Total Pounds Lost : 9.2

GW : 150

Could have been better but ill take it. Looking at overall loss so far this year, I still think im doing okay. Have only been half *kitten* dieting so I got what I gave.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Weight 12/31/13: 218.1
    Weight 2/5/14: 208.3
    Weight 2/26/14: 204.5

Not as good as last month but still a decent show for a short timeframe
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Jan - 156.5
    Feb - 152.8
    Mar - 154.5

I weighed in at 151.3 last Thursday...so frustrating!! At least I lost 2 inches overall :)
  • Steph_40
    Steph_40 Posts: 25
    Options
    Current Weight 223
  • odylynn
    odylynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    March - 160.8
    Feb - 162
    Jan - 168.2

Slow and stead wins the race right? LOL
  • iain_71
    iain_71 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi,

March weight 190 lbs.

Really struggling to get back into things after being unwell :( . At least started to log a bit more again.
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    iain_71 logging food really helps a lot - you can really see what you are eating - it also helps to plan meals somewhat ahead - so you stick to more healthy foods. When I started I was really slack on doing both and now that I am following it to the letter - the pounds are starting to move and I am feeling so much better. Sorry to read that you are struggling now - but once you get the bad stuff out and the healthy stuff in it will start to get a little easier - at least it did for me. Good luck on your journey!
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    iain_71 logging food really helps a lot - you can really see what you are eating - it also helps to plan meals somewhat ahead - so you stick to more healthy foods. When I started I was really slack on doing both and now that I am following it to the letter - the pounds are starting to move and I am feeling so much better. Sorry to read that you are struggling now - but once you get the bad stuff out and the healthy stuff in it will start to get a little easier - at least it did for me. Good luck on your journey!

I agree with logging being the best way to go to lose weight. For me, that has been the absolute key. With each food logged, I learned how many calories it was, proper portion size, how much protein, fat, etc. it had and then by using that knowledge it was so much easier to make the adjustments necessary to eat better and make better choices at restaurants and the grocery store. Keep logging!!! I cannot stress that enough.
This discussion has been closed.