Doctor Mourning

Options
Mustgetbuff
Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
Ladies, I literally just finished David Tennant's last episode as the Doctor and I am heartbroken. I can't stop blubbering so please console me and assure me that Matt Smith is just as awesome.

Replies

• GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh I hate it when Doctors and Companions leave! Saddest episodes! Matt Smith is different, just like Tennant is different from Eccleston. It'll be okay!

giphy3_zpsd9cc8407.gif
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hahah awww its okay! We all go through the process of losing a Doctor!!! :D

A lot of people; including my husband, like David better than Matt or Chris. But, for me, I find that Matt's portrayal of the Doctor is just amazing. haha I think Matt's Doctor is more childish and fun (not to discredit David at all) and I love the story of Amy and Roy who are the Eleventh's companions. Matt Smith is just so likable

I hope you enjoy the new Doctor! :)
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    I still feel like I'll never be happy again.

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif
  • Grendel07
    Options
    I still feel like I'll never be happy again.

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

LOLLLL! i totally laughed loudly in my office. someone just asked me what i was laughing about. ahahahah
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I felt the exact same way after Ten left!!! It took me two episodes of Matt Smith and I was in love. He is so fabulous in so many different ways.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    I felt the exact same way after Ten left!!! It took me two episodes of Matt Smith and I was in love. He is so fabulous in so many different ways.

Ok, ok, this is reassuring. There is hope that I can move on. I'll try jump into the fifth season tonight but the pain may still be too fresh.
  • GeekdGirl
    Options
    Good news is you can always go back and rewatch the Ten episodes :D
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    Good news is you can always go back and rewatch the Ten episodes :D

IT'S NOT THE SAME! :sad: :sad: :sad:

1355eaa67d17e25376ca043ed85dc140.jpg
  • GeekdGirl
    Options
    I know :cry:

watermarked_cover_zpse35db3cc.jpg
    giphy2_zps8d96e07f.gif
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    After all the emotions that go on with Ten, I find that Eleven is a good distraction. He isn't my favorite, but he is the levity the series needed. A good Doctor, but very different.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Just wait, you will fall for the Eleventh Doctor and like him for his own qualities just like you fell for the Tenth Doctor and his qualities. And then you will get to the 50th Anniversary and you will get to see them interact together. You will sit there bouncing in your chair giggling and squeeing so hard that you will blush in embarrassment and have to watch it three billion times. *Personal testimony*

tumblr_inline_mwldkcmTqt1rzmmbn.gif

tumblr_static_doctor_who_matt_smith_tugs_bowtie.gif

tumblr_mwqbvdmgh21qijoeyo3_500.gif

Doctor-Who.gif
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    This is true! I do have Day of the Doctor to look forward to so that definitely helps ease the pain. As does this...

• RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    This is true! I do have Day of the Doctor to look forward to so that definitely helps ease the pain. As does this...

*Winks* I've got your back sister. Who wouldn't want to jump that? *giggles* I nearly lost control of my salivary glands when I saw this one...

Scruffy and a Kilt?!?!?
    kilts14.jpg

And for the ladies who prefer their DT un-scruffy but still in a kilt..
    David_Tennant_kilt.jpg
  • Grendel07
    Options
    Just wait, you will fall for the Eleventh Doctor and like him for his own qualities just like you fell for the Tenth Doctor and his qualities. And then you will get to the 50th Anniversary and you will get to see them interact together. You will sit there bouncing in your chair giggling and squeeing so hard that you will blush in embarrassment and have to watch it three billion times. *Personal testimony*

tumblr_static_doctor_who_matt_smith_tugs_bowtie.gif

tumblr_mwqbvdmgh21qijoeyo3_500.gif

Doctor-Who.gif

I couldnt stop laughing with the 50th!! both 10 and 11 together is the BEST!
  • GeekdGirl
    Options
    This group makes my day :D