Finally March!

Options
sarahmichel101
sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
Ok, so we haven't been doing really well on this eh guys? Anyone care to share how life has been? I feel like we all fell off the wagon since Valentines day! I have been pretty good, although I did do some Macdonalds this week and last week. My brother moved to Korea and while getting him ready we did a lot of running, hence the Macdonads. Still tracked calories though and stayed pretty close to goal.

Replies

• hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Things have been going awesome for me! I have been on MFP for over 60 days now and have lost about 10 pounds, as well as inches. This is the thinnest I have ever been, and it feels amazing! I still have a little ways to go to reach my goal, but I'm definately seeing the benefit!

I did have a couple of binge days earlier though, but probably as a result of forcing myself to stick to healthy foods. Thank goodness those cravings have stopped!

I am looking forward to summer for more activites like walking the dog, hiking, camping, etc!
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im doing well. Ive been on mfp for 51 days and lost 21 lb which is well over what i expected. I still have sweets or chocolate on a night and ive been out for a meal at least once every week. I probably should do more excercise than i do on some days but feeling very happy with how things are going so far in general.
    Next week we are going away on a short family break so i think i might look up what my maintain calories are for next week and see if i can stick to that with it been a mini holiday.
    Everybody ive become friends with on here seems to be doing great and it keeps me motivated x