Pregnancy Craving

Options
What do you guys finds s your biggest preganacy craving ? mine :( is fast food when im not pregnant i never eat it but since being pregnant i ate fast food 2 days in a row :( of course now i feel like a guilty swine ... have any of you ladies found yourself in a similar situation ??? WHATS YOUR CRAVE ? and how do you stop your self from PIGGING-OUT ???

Replies

• yogababe4
    Options
    as far as fast food goes, I try to stick to (somewhat) healthier restaurants that offer more fresh ingredients, as well as a more filling meal. Mcdonalds gave me a heart attack when I realized how many calories I'd eaten!! I now stick solely to hardees or chik fil a, but those are (usually) very rare. It's gotten easier since I realized when I keep my sodium in take level (as well as drink lots of water, eat healthy) in check, I can keep my weight gain down. I'm a bit obsessive over my weight though :embarassed:
    My biggest craving is...
    BROWNIES. and lots of them....I haven't caved yet because I know that once I do, I won't stop til the pan is empty...im trying to stick to celery with pb, sliced bell pepper, and pickle slices for snacks..sorry I'm no help :sad: Just know that you're not alone!!
  • katsmith924
    katsmith924 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My biggest preggo craving is peanut butter. If I had no self control, I could probably eat a whole jar in a day or so. But it's still one of my weaknesses.