Monday 3/3/14

Options
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

I am so glad we have a few members, hopefully we will get some more to join :flowerforyou:

So, before I start with my stats, I just wanted to get us started...I'm hoping we'll be able to follow something like this on Mondays:

Let's start with how much of a weight loss (or gain, eeek!:angry: ) there was for the week, maybe a little blurb about how your week went, why you think you met/didn't meet your goal, etc. And then this should always be there as a little reminder...

SW (Starting Weight)
CW (Current Weight)
GW (Goal Weight)
NWGW (Next Week Goal Weight)

So, here is what I'm looking like this week!

I lost 2.2 lbs this week! At first, when I saw the number, I was a tad disappointed. I worked very hard this week! But then I remembered that, 2.2 lbs is better than 2 lbs, is better than 1.5, is better than 1, better than none, and a whole lot better than gaining any! So I put myself into perspective pretty quickly. I worked out everyday at the gym this week, with the exception of Wednesday and Sunday. I pushed myself on Saturday, but know that I can push harder.
My biggest "issue" is a little candy dish on my coworkers desk that has all my favorite little chocolates, so I know that's something that needs to be monitored more closely. But, overall I am happy with my loss and hoping for a 3.4 loss next week!

SW: 342
CW: 333.4
GW: 195
NWGW: 330

Can't wait to hear from everyone!!!

Make it a great Monday, guys!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Rachel

Replies

• Roxstar77
    Roxstar77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just saw this group now, and I am so in starting next week :) Hopefully I see some positive changes!!
  • drapleb
    drapleb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just joined as well, will post next Monday :)
  • naturalmum
    Options
    started on friday and guestimated my weight as 200lbs. Have pretty much stuck to diet and went to the gym today :D
    weighed myself there and was 203lbs :( So a tad extra than I thought I had to lose.

so I'll just say SW and CW are the same- 203lbs
    GW- approx 110lb. I'm very overweight for my 5ft 1 frame :(

Well done on the weight loss btw! Very impressive
  • RaeBella13
    RaeBella13 Posts: 153
    Options
    started on friday and guestimated my weight as 200lbs. Have pretty much stuck to diet and went to the gym today :D
    weighed myself there and was 203lbs :( So a tad extra than I thought I had to lose.

so I'll just say SW and CW are the same- 203lbs
    GW- approx 110lb. I'm very overweight for my 5ft 1 frame :(

Well done on the weight loss btw! Very impressive

What is your goal for next week's weigh-in? I know you'll do great!!!
  • an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I took yesterday 'off' from posting (not from logging) but I posted a 1.5 lb gain for the week.

I, of course, am blaming mutliple external sources and not my binge on Friday...into Saturday and most of Sunday...

This is a new week, and a fresh start.

have a good week everybody!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    I took yesterday 'off' from posting (not from logging) but I posted a 1.5 lb gain for the week.

I, of course, am blaming mutliple external sources and not my binge on Friday...into Saturday and most of Sunday...

New week, fresh start-perfect frame of mind! Have an excellent week!! :happy:
  • naturalmum
    Options
    I wouldn't blame the binge either :P
    Thanks for the encouragement :) even though it's not as healthy as 2lb per week i'm hoping for more like 3 pound a week so hopefully by monday I'll be 200lb...
    We'll get there in the end if we keep trying :)
  • Tee_geee
    Tee_geee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    SW 225
    CW 214
    GW 175
    NWGW 212

I wish you guys all the best of luck for the rest of the week!!!
  • Savedbygrac3
    Options
    Best of weight loss to everyone.... I just started this week, so imma give my Wed checking stats from when I first began MFP then next Monday will give results again.... I want to loose 5lbs a week but anything over 2-3lbs of weight loss a week is a plus :bigsmile:

SW 243
    CW 240 :bigsmile:
    GW 130
    NWGW 238
  • RunningMum2017
    RunningMum2017 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Okay I am up for this, I usually weigh myself on Friday morning, however I am going to change to Monday .... See you soon.
  • an0nemus
    Options

Yes, I'm going to quote myself.

I've posted somewhere else that I take a mid-week weigh in to sorta track how I'm doing. I'm wondering if I'm unwittingly sabotaging myself?

Monday 225.7
    Thursday 224

I'm wearing just about the same clothes today that I wore on Monday...oh well..on to monday now!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    SW 225
    CW 214
    GW 175
    NWGW 212

I wish you guys all the best of luck for the rest of the week!!!

Welcome!!! I think you set a very realistic goal for yourself! See you on Monday :)
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Best of weight loss to everyone.... I just started this week, so imma give my Wed checking stats from when I first began MFP then next Monday will give results again.... I want to loose 5lbs a week but anything over 2-3lbs of weight loss a week is a plus :bigsmile:

SW 243
    CW 240 :bigsmile:
    GW 130
    NWGW 238

Welcome to the group! Great job with the 3 lb loss...I think your goal for next week is very attainable! See you on Monday!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Okay I am up for this, I usually weigh myself on Friday morning, however I am going to change to Monday .... See you soon.

Welcome! Hope you're ready to kick some *kitten* with the rest of us! See you Monday :)
  • RaeBella13
    Options

Yes, I'm going to quote myself.

I've posted somewhere else that I take a mid-week weigh in to sorta track how I'm doing. I'm wondering if I'm unwittingly sabotaging myself?

Monday 225.7
    Thursday 224

I'm wearing just about the same clothes today that I wore on Monday...oh well..on to monday now!

I have always been told that weighing yourself on the same day only once a week (preferably in the morning) will give you the most accurate results. Your weight ca fluctuate a lot during the week depending on water weight, etc. See if you can stick to once a week and maybe you won't be sabotaging yourself anymore! :tongue: See you on Monday!!
  • an0nemus
    Options
    Perhaps.

For the last month I've weighed myself 2x a week, but only recorded monday.

I'm using the thursday weigh in to try to keep me on the straight and narrow over the weekend.
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Perhaps.

For the last month I've weighed myself 2x a week, but only recorded monday.

I'm using the thursday weigh in to try to keep me on the straight and narrow over the weekend.

Ahhh, I understand. The weekends are always the toughest!
  • s258705r
    s258705r Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just found this group, but I will continue to weigh in on Mondays. It's so encouraging to share this experience with all of you.

SW: 235
    CW: 230 (as of Monday 3/3)

Mondays Goal Weight: 228

I would like to maintain about a 2-3lb. weight loss every week. My goal is to be under 200 lbs for my birthday on May 26. Wish me luck :)
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    I just found this group, but I will continue to weigh in on Mondays. It's so encouraging to share this experience with all of you.

SW: 235
    CW: 230 (as of Monday 3/3)

Mondays Goal Weight: 228

I would like to maintain about a 2-3lb. weight loss every week. My goal is to be under 200 lbs for my birthday on May 26. Wish me luck :)

Welcome to our group! Congrats on the 5 lbs loss already. You'll continue to do great!! Can't wait til Monday where it is all of our real first check-ins as a group!! :smile:
  • mistersfitmommy
    mistersfitmommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just joined today, so I will post next Monday. Great group idea. Mondays are terrible for me :blushing: