Scotland and Kilts

Options
For my fellow Scots (or at least those Scottish at heart or who can appreciate a person in a kilt) here is a thread for people in kilts. I'm a from Scottish-Irish-English-American mix bloodline (it still counts even though the European blood is a good few generations back :p.). I really enjoy going to Scottish games and watching people do things like the hammer throw, the sheaf toss, and the caber toss (well, there is a lot of throwing things..). Anyways, I'm proud to be descended from the Scottish and kilts are hot so I wanted to start a thread. ^_^

medicaldude+men+in+kilts.jpg

Replies

• GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Um... what were we talking about?

ec-men-kilts-25_zps396e26f7.jpg
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lycduwnyGQ1r2hxd4o1_500.jpg

Cairn Terrier! ^_^ So cute!
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My heritage is Irish and my husband's is Scotch-Irish (also a few generations back). I have been trying to convince him to wear a utilikilt for years and he keep refusing. *sigh* The moment he does though, it will probably come off quickly, lol. :wink:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My heritage is Irish and my husband's is Scotch-Irish (also a few generations back). I have been trying to convince him to wear a utilikilt for years and he keep refusing. *sigh* The moment he does though, it will probably come off quickly, lol. :wink:

Aww!! Have you told HIM that? Ha! I don't blame you either. If I had a significant other, and he wore a kilt, I don't think I'd be able to control myself for long either :p. The kilt could stay on though... :wink:
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I HAVE told him that, but he just isn't as comfortable in his skin as I am. I hope one day he will try one on and fall in love with them (I have one that I love to wear).