I'm A Newbie

Options
mzhrrs13
mzhrrs13 Posts: 25 Member
Ok, I signed up as a Preferred Customer late in October. My first order, I just ordered the cleaning supplies. My next order, I ordered other stuff including the Attain GC Shakes.....I am IN LOVE with EVERYTHING that I have ordered to date!! My question is, WHERE HAVE MELALEUCA BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE!!!

After finding out I was Type 2 diabetic in 2010, I wished someone could have pushed me in the Melaleuca direction then, but I am good knowing that there is a time and place for everything. Now its my time!! Good bye Metformin!! I am claiming this for the new year thanks to my new found love of this company and its products!!:love:

Replies

• kimberlyhenrie
    Options
    Hi there, sorry I missed this post previously. I hope you are still doing great. Are you in the 2014 Challenge?
  • michelecarperruby
    Options
    I'm pretty new to Metallica, too. Started the same time. Love the wellness products. Are you in the Vitality Fit For Life challenge? The suport that is building between the participants is phenomenal.
  • swheaton5
    swheaton5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The challenge OFFICIALLY begins on 2/1, correct? I am new also...preferred customer beginning Nov, building a business as of this month need one more enrollee for my Fit BIT! :)
  • michelecarperruby
    Options
    Yes, it begins 2/1 through end of April.
  • mzhrrs13
    mzhrrs13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok, after I didnt get a response, I quit the group, but did not quit Melaleuca!! I am so in love with the products but no, I did not sign up for the challenge. I had already placed and received my order (that included a lot of the products needed for the challenge), but I didnt think to sign up. So, I joined this group again because I see that all is not lost lol :laugh: ! Have a great weekend!!!
  • alwayspraying1
    alwayspraying1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Am so happy you are with Melaleuca! I had diabetes and was on the same medication. Thanks to Melaleuca's Access Bars, Sustain Sport and exercise, I am no longer diabetic! Keep up the great work!!
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love love love Melaleuca!!