New Guy Here

Options
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Chinua Hawk and I'm so pumped to have found this group. My current weight is 424 lbs and I've lost over 40lbs so far. When I read the description of the group I knew it was the one for me. I'd love to get to know you guys and travel on this journey together. Congrats to everyone on your success thus far. Can't wait to connect with some of you.

All the best

Chinua Hawk

Replies

• hifiguy36
    Options
    I'm starting with you! I was also excited to find this group.
  • snudgie
    snudgie Posts: 34
    Options
    Welcome - fellow big man here - just beginning as well! I found out I weighed 430 last Wednesday, and that threw me for a loop! Now the weight has to come off!

Congratulations on your first weight loss of 40 lbs! I look forward to when I can even boast of losing 20!! Well done! Since you posted this in January, I do hope you will be back!

I am looking both to give and receive support, so big guys who post here, send me a friend request.

Take care,

Pascal
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am back here after a few failures. Determined again to get going, but life has moved on. Its going to be more about diet and less about exercise to start with (leave home between 5 and 6, return between 7 and 8 every weekday), but I really would like to get back on my bike at weekends and not be completely embarassed, the soccer (coaching) season is ready to start soon, I want to be able to practice what I preach, 2 vacations booked, both of which may require some shirt off time..........

Then there are all the real reasons. Health, Wife, Kids etc etc.

I know it is tough, but something has to be done. Its always good to know that there are others on the same journey