Replies

• skill133
    skill133 Posts: 161
    Options
    I'll jump in.
  • QngieZ
    QngieZ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's almost ine month...wish it started sooner,i fear i reach my goal(or get really close to it)before the begining of the challenge ^^
  • superlilmomma
    Options
    Hello I am a 24 year old mom of 5 little ones. I just found this site today and signed up I am totally excited and ready I just have a few questions about how u know what team u r on and things like that thanks
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Another newcomer; looking forward to the Spring Fling Challenge!

Welcome to the challenge!
  • Modellabell
    Options
    I'll be joining this. :)
    It seems like a lot of fun.
    Lol I'm probably not going to lose any weight whatsoever throughout the 12 weeks.

You never know:) In my experience with the challenges, I have made some great and encouraging friends. That is a gain we all can use:wink:
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone here so far. My name is Kristine. I am a single working mother to 2 pre-teen boys. This will be my 3rd Challenge. I am a team leader in the current challenge, and would like to continue to be so in this one as well.

Since joining the first Challenge I have lost 36lbs to date.. I will be working towards losing those last 18lbs and then to keep it off.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in April!
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I would love to join, I know alot about dieting but need support to stick to it in practice, I'm a bit of a chocoholic. I agree sounds fun to be each others cheerleaders, looking forward to the start.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the start of this challenge!!! Will try to do everything possible to be in the right frame of mind and ready to really put in the effort. I haven't been able to lose any weight since the start of the year, am hoping Spring weather will help with motivation.
  • Irek_Wawa
    Irek_Wawa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, i'm lookingo forward to losing weigt with you. I've already lost little above 24kg and have about 14 kg more to go. Hopefully it'll happen during this challenge.

GL to everyone participating :-)
  • Mrslaura12
    Mrslaura12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can't wait
  • Modellabell
    Options
    Congrats to everyone here so far. My name is Kristine. I am a single working mother to 2 pre-teen boys. This will be my 3rd Challenge. I am a team leader in the current challenge, and would like to continue to be so in this one as well.

Since joining the first Challenge I have lost 36lbs to date.. I will be working towards losing those last 18lbs and then to keep it off.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in April!

Way to go!!! That is awesome progress. Thanks for sharing your success and thank you dearly for continuing to be a team lead on the challenge :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thank you Modellabell for running a Spring Challenge. I'm in! Hopefully, more successful this time around. If you are short on team leaders, I'd be willing to lead a team.

Good luck everyone!
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am looking forward to the start of this challenge! In total I have about 100 lbs to lose but durring the challenge I would like to lose 20-30lbs. Good luck everyone!
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This sounds good. Haven't decided a goal yet, and April is a month full of temptations for me with lots of birthdays and Easter and all fun things. Hopefully a team challenge will keep me motivated a little more =D Can't wait!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this challenge, but not new to the concept. I am currently in a couple of challenges and have completed other before with much success. Looking forward to this challenge!
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Love doing the challenges. Thank you. xx
  • butterflymom29
    butterflymom29 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Tracie , I'm looking forward to this challenge I need to lose about 75 more lbs and I think this challenge will help me a lot also looking forward to making new friends on here :)) Let's Drop These Pounds!!!
  • santiagoivonne22
    santiagoivonne22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was curious as to how we know what team we are on.
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am joining this group to continue my weight loss journey. I have lost 30 pounds so far, 11 since joining mfp. I recently went on vacation and gained a few pounds.... I struggle with balancing my busy life. My biggest motivations my daughter, I want to set the healthy example she needs! Also my brother is getting married in June and I'd like to look to be thinner for the wedding.
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hello : ) i haven't done any challenges in a while because i'm terrible at accountability but i'm willing to try it. please friend me and we can all help each other!