Week 5 Only
Jeskuhsmeekers 200
Raindancer 234
KimJitjor 204.2

Week 6 – 7
Ivy Marie 193.5 – 186.3 3.72%

Week 6 only
Sandylovesm 155

From Week 1 through Week 7 (for those that weighted in through the now)

Robynw143 0.34%
Jeskuhsmeeker 3.38%
IvyMarie 4.95%
Zoetewijn 8.57%
RainDancer 1.68%
CarlaB2014 3.6%
SunnyDuckling 4.58%
KimJutJor 3.67%
Robreg11 2.24%

Replies

• Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    some very good results, congratulations!
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Way to go everyone.. Keep up the good work..
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Zoe, your stats are amazing! 8.57% overall so far - woohoo! Lol, I guess those daily challenges were a good thing! XD

Everyone else, well done! Slow and steady is what wins the race :)

Congratulations to us for changing our habits and our health for better! :D
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    Zoe, your stats are amazing! 8.57% overall so far - woohoo! Lol, I guess those daily challenges were a good thing! XD

Everyone else, well done! Slow and steady is what wins the race :)

Congratulations to us for changing our habits and our health for better! :D

Thanks, yeah must of been a good thing. I am really happy with my results so far. I am doing the leslie sansone walk at home series, I love doing them, my daughter and I just bought the remix and we are going to do it today so I'm excited to try it. She does hers in Mississippi but we keep each other going, she comes home for spring break Thursday so I can't wait to see her results she lost 15 Pds so far.

I am hoping by Easter to be halfway to my goal.. We will see..

Good luck everyone we can do this..
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, I've heard of Leslie Sansone - she does Walk Away the Pounds doesn't she? I came across an online video for her once - I think it was a 2 mile? Took around 30 minutes anyhow. Wow! What a workout! I wasn't expecting it. Walking's my favourite form of exercise, so it was cool to be able to do an 'at home' version, for when it's raining or too cold or too late at night.

I think I might need to track a video down to own because I can't find anything online anymore, only 3min samples.

And how awesome your daughter's been doing it too! I'm sure you are both going to surprise each other with how you've done and how you look! :heart:
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    Ohhh, I've heard of Leslie Sansone - she does Walk Away the Pounds doesn't she? I came across an online video for her once - I think it was a 2 mile? Took around 30 minutes anyhow. Wow! What a workout! I wasn't expecting it. Walking's my favourite form of exercise, so it was cool to be able to do an 'at home' version, for when it's raining or too cold or too late at night.

I think I might need to track a video down to own because I can't find anything online anymore, only 3min samples.

And how awesome your daughter's been doing it too! I'm sure you are both going to surprise each other with how you've done and how you look! :heart:

Leslie sansone walk away the pounds. I love it you can do it at your own time no matter the weather... I live in the north east we got a lot of snow and cold temps so I had to find a new way to exercise. I found her on YouTube, I use it a lot. She has a website so I subscribed to it and she does a monthly walk program so we started it and the walks she used wasn't on you tube so I had to buy them but they are worth every penny.

Have a good week..