MARCH 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    Can someone give me the correct address for the new spreadsheet. I had it as a shortcut but now I can't access it by that for some reason. I type in the address given but I am not getting anywhere.

The address to the spreadsheet is:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

=============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE
    =============================

Dave
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dave. That is the address I have been putting in but it doesn't work for me. I get a message saying it doesn't exsist. I have sent a report to google because on the shortcut that used to work it says it can't access the page.
  • blackdiamond912
    blackdiamond912 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sunday: 1 mile
    Total for march : 13.15

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Man this page moves fast on the weekends. :laugh: :laugh:

Crimeny! I agree! Thought I was caught up last night...but noooo! :noway:

Chris

I'm beggining to think I'll never get caught up. Always running but I'm always running behind. :laugh: :laugh: At least the view is good from back here. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Dean
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Add another 27 miles. That's 135 out of 350.

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    10 Mar 10.03 miles

MTD 75.32 miles

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Skipped my Sunday run, but I'll catch up today. Luckily my long run at this stage of the 5K plan I'm following is only 20 minutes of continuous running

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Man this page moves fast on the weekends. :laugh: :laugh:

Crimeny! I agree! Thought I was caught up last night...but noooo! :noway:

Chris

I'm beggining to think I'll never get caught up. Always running but I'm always running behind. :laugh: :laugh: At least the view is good from back here. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Dean

Ummm...yeah Dean :laugh: :laugh: I must not be the one right in front of you. :laugh: It was a struggle to catch up this morning after skipping the weekend updates myself.:embarassed: Not a great moving weekend for me, but I have a college student on Spring break to catch up with. :bigsmile: Now she tells me she has an internship in Dublin (Ireland) this summer so I won't get our summer together.:cry: Really proud of her:love: , but man, she's growing up really really fast. :frown:

So, I added 6.75 miles this weekend. March total 40.75 miles. (Much better than February at this time) :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

Ummm...yeah Dean :laugh: :laugh: I must not be the one right in front of you. :laugh: It was a struggle to catch up this morning after skipping the weekend updates myself.:embarassed: Not a great moving weekend for me, but I have a college student on Spring break to catch up with. :bigsmile: Now she tells me she has an internship in Dublin (Ireland) this summer so I won't get our summer together.:cry: Really proud of her:love: , but man, she's growing up really really fast. :frown:

Hey! Maybe you can get a vacation in to Dublin. You can get in your walking miles going from pub to pub maybe? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Had fabulous weather this weekend so went on a couple of hikes. :happy: I think spring might be here. This whole week is supposed to be nice, I plan on taking advantage of it.

Move Your *kitten* Challenge
    Month: March
    Day Miles Total
    3 2.9
    4 2.97 5.87
    5 5 10.87
    6 6.47 17.34
    7 0 17.34
    8 9.78 27.12
    9 8.13 35.25
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Finally got my rear to the gym yesterday. Was deserted because spring has sprung--would have loved to run outside, but the gym has daycare. 3/9: 2.75 mi. Going to make an effort to walk every day at lunch this week, because I need to move more during the day.

exercise.png
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

exercise.png

add 2.5 miles
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Beautiful weekend for a trip but too much time in the car to get much walking in.

3/8 - 1.27
    3/9 - 1.94

exercise.png
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    2 miles added from yesterday

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is syncing again and I'm at 62.1 miles.

exercise.png
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    25.15 mtd

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Almost 51 miles yesterday. A little behind where I need to be if I'm going to ride 150 miles in 2 days next month!

exercise.png
  • naters_0823
    naters_0823 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    3/10-2.010 miles

exercise.png
  • Mermaid_Out_of_Water
    Mermaid_Out_of_Water Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    3/7 7.78
    3/8 8.81
    3/9 5.16

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    sorry for not posting before....i added my goal to the sheet and will update everyone above me now....

my goal for march is 65 miles....
    i've completed 22.75/65 to date....
This discussion has been closed.