Daily intake 3/10/14

What is your average daily calorie intake? Follow this link to compare your intake levels with the recommended daily intake levels http://www.netrition.com/rdi_page.html
What areas are low? Are there any areas you are over consuming?
What can you do better to keep these levels in line with the recommended values?

Replies

• My calorie intake is about over 2000 like the chart has. The areas i think are low are VItamin A and Iron i don't have enough of those. I think over consuming total fat since i keep on esting food that are not good for me. I can do is eat more healthy and look at foods that have what i need and take them and still eat the rest of the foods that help me
  • My daily intake is 770 calories. I am low on fat, i have 40 grams and the requirement is 65. Im high on protein by 10 grams, i have 60 grams and the requirement is 50. I could take just a little bit more fat and a littles protein to keep myself balanced.
  • jonesj50
    jonesj50 Posts: 6
    The areas that are too high is protein. I can improve this by eating like maybe organic food and stop eating McDonald's. That could help my body function better. Also help my heart health.
  • i sometimes exceed the 2000 calories and to me thats just "Unheardof". but im low mostly in the vitamen areas especially vitamin A.... i should start eating more vegetables...
  • My daily intake would be 2000. I am low in Vitamins C and Iron. Im high in Vitamin A and Calcium. What i could do is eat more meat and keep a balanced. Ill try to see which food has the things i need such as, Vitamins C or iron.
  • My daily calorie intake is about 1,500 but it can vary sometimes. I exceed in potassium and I should intake more protein because I lack in it.
  • My calorie intake is over 2000. im high on sugar and fat. i want to eat less fat and sugar.
  • My daily calorie intake is 1,000 calories but it depends because there's days where I eat alot of food and days where I barely eat anything. I'm only worried about keeping sodium, sugar, and fat very low