Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950

Options
HealthFitNow
HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
Please lift up the following in your prayers for today.

Mom2my3girls http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Mom2my3girls

3foldchord http://www.myfitnesspal.com/3foldchord

Annereilly3950 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/annereilly3950

If your name is above, please post some information below to update us, if you feel so inclined.

Blessings,
ChapLynne

Replies

• HealthFitNow
    Options
    Loving God,

We give you thanks for your graciousness to us. Like Nineveh was undeserving, so are we, yet you forgave us and redeemed us, while were were sinners.

Bless us with your love and care that we might show your grace in our lives. Especially bless Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950 that they may feel your loving arms sustaining them, encouraging them and fulfilling all the desires of their hearts. In Jesus name, Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord, bless Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950. May God bless them today in their endeavors with success. Put a hedge of protection around them, Lord. Bless them wherever their needs are. In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Praise God on this glorious day of the Lord,

This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

We ask a special blessing on our members, Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950 that all their needs and hopes can be realized, so that we may testify to your greatness.

All good and perfect gifts are from you, God,
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

We thank you that you work in our lives where we are, making good out of bad choices. Help us all to make good choices that we might be healthy and fit.

Especially bless Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950 that they will be enabled to accomplish their goals and in so doing your name be praised. We know that you can work all things together for their good.

We give you thanks and praise,
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Sovereign God,

You kept Noah and his family safe. You preserved Paul to bring a message to the ship and to Rome. We give you thanks and praise for examples of your work in real people's lives.

Bless our members. Especially bless Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950 with your power to do great work in their lives. Bless them with strength and discipline to be healthy and fit, courageous in all their crises.

Help us all to trust you more to bring us through our challenges.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Bless O Lord your servants. May we please and honor you in all we say and do.

Bring wholeness to the lives of those who are fractured and broken; sick or injured, wounded in heart, mind and soul. We especially ask your blessing on Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950. Bring health and fitness to them. Grant them all the desires of their hearts.

I lift up the well-being of ex-POW Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl and his family. They are devout Christians. Bring wholeness back to him. Help the country to be patient with him as he recovers. His family has been targeted with hate. Protect them from hatred.

I have counseled many soldiers, whose commands failed to recognize illness and stress, putting them in harm's way. Help us be patient with those who are sick and injured. Lord, you have called us to love--even the unlovable. We need your Spirit to guide us to be loving and compassionate.

I am concerned about the nations [Africa (Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire, Congo, Uganda, Zambia, So. Sudan, Zimbabwe, Egypt,) Ukraine, Syria and Iraq] that are facing internal wars. Guide our leaders to walk and govern wisely. Help them to work together to find solutions.

Help the nearly 300 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram find their way home. Defeat the enemy--the doers of evil--and protect the girls from rape and torture; or being sold. Keep Myriam Ibrahim from being martyred for her faith by hanging.

There are so many more requests, and it speaks to us once again how incredible you are, because you can handle every request by every person. We praise you for your greatness.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

We give you thanks for the blessings you give us. We ask for a special blessing on Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950. Grant them the desires of their hearts. Empower them to accomplish their goals of health and fitness.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,
    As we read of all the miraculous encounters with God, we are inspired to believe that you might do something amazing in our lives, too. Pour out your Spirit on us that we might do things that praise your name.

Especially bless Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950 that they might achieve their goals and be able to give testimony of your greatness.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,

You offer us so much. You hear our prayers. You work all things together for our good. We give you thanks and praise.

Pour out your blessing on Mom2my3girls, 3foldchord, and Annereilly3950 that they may shine in your name and accomplish great things for you and themselves. Watch over them and protect them as you did Moses and the Children of Israel. Guide us through the challenges and may we bring your name praise in all we say and do.

In Jesus name
    Amen