DAILY ACCOUNTABILITY

Options
fitboricua
fitboricua Posts: 40 Member
Hi everybody!! Let's post here our daily exercise routines. Let me know what routine you did each day, your success and your struggles. Let's help each other out.

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I did a You Tube video this AM - Real Fit TV - Step Workout: Tighten Your Butt With 30 Minutes Of Step. I wasn't feeling great this AM but I still got a good workout in! #sweatfest! :heart: I'm missing my FT60 HRM - it's out for repair so I'm struggling with not knowing what I'm burning so then I don't have the motivation to log my food either!! Vicious Cycle!!
  • ashbash227
    ashbash227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    DS Level 1 Day 3 and 25 minutes of pilates and boy and am I SORE!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I did Leslie Sansone's 5 Mega Miles this morning and 25 minutes on the mini-stepper tonight.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Worked out with my husband in our garage. I followed his workout routine this time, but he's invited me to come back and I think I'll bring my own routine next time. But I really enjoyed working out with him. At first we were both kind of embarrassed, but now we really like showing off for each other. We like to go on hikes and swims together, but not organized workouts like we do on a daily basis. And we don't always have the time to go for a hike or to the beach daily, so being able to spend some time together doing something we'd be doing anyways is great. Glad to have found another fun thing to do together.
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    March 5th
    day 3 ripped in 30
    30mins wii zumba
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    March 6th
    40 minutes inline- skating (17,5 kmh or 10,8 mph)
    10 minutes of yoga
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    3/6

Level 2 30ds
    1.5 mile run outside (<-- in th neighborhood so that qualifies as at home right?)
    5 min squats empty Oly bar
  • TaraRichardson913
    Options
    March 6: jillian michaels no more trouble zones 40 mins
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    March 6th - I FINALLLLLY took a WALK OUTSIDE! It was Fabulous! Walked the pup to the park - what a motivator - Sunshine is like a drug after a long 2 months of snow and ice! :flowerforyou:

Vacation day from work today with the hubs - so I'm taking the day off to go shooting with hubby and my folks then to dinner this evening!
  • rainbow198
    Options
    I'm so jealous you were able to walk outdoors Change! It's getting warmer where I am, but the school tracks are still snow covered. I'm hoping next week the snow will be cleared!

This morning I was able to ice skating (briskly) for 35 minutes.

I also just got finished doing:

1 mile walking video
    Dynamic Stretch and Sculpt
    Blogilates Standing Back Workout
    FitSugar's Inner Thigh & Tricep Workout (love, love, love that one!)
  • TaraRichardson913
    Options
    March 8th: day 1, level 2 of JM rippdd in 30
  • rainbow198
    Options
    I did Fitness Blender's Butt and Thigh Barre & 100 squats challenge with 15 lbs weights
    BeFit's Booty Blaster
    Mini-stepper for 15 minutes
  • TaraRichardson913
    Options
    March 9th day 2, level 2 ripped in 30
  • fitboricua
    Options
    Wow! It's so great to see everybody is getting their workouts in everyday. Keep pushing!!!

Aquarabbit: I workout with my husband too. At first he didn't want to do my workouts, he said he didn't like to follow a DVD but with time and patience he stepped in. Now he likes working out to LesMillsCombat and we enjoy kicking each other butt during a workout. Is good to have someone to share sweat and burning muscles.

My workout today will be a 30 minute of LesMillsCombat and 30 minute walking.
  • rainbow198
    Options
    I had a nice rest day yesterday, but I got back to it today:

10 mins. calisthenics
    2 in 1 Toning workout from Jessica Smith
    10 Minute Solution Upper Body Kettlebell workout
    Stretch
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire HIIT 20 today and Body Revolution Workout 9 later. I was supposed to start T25's Gamma today, but I chose to do Turbo Fire instead. I'm not sick anymore after 3 days of not being able to keep food down. I think it was the flu, but I didn't have a fever or anything, so I'm not sure. But I just don't have the energy to learn a new routine and put as much energy as I can into T25. I know with Turbo Fire I can lower the intensity to suit what I need right now. But I am very glad I got to workout again. I've been grouchy without my endorphins.
  • TaraRichardson913
    Options
    March 10th: Day 3, Level 2 JM Ripped in 30
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    Did a strength workout from Health.com (alison-sweeney-workout)! AND I GOT MY FT60 (HRM) back in the mail today so I'M SUPER EXCITED to walk tomorrow!! ♥

How is everyone else doing? :flowerforyou:
  • rainbow198
    Options
    Everyone that's posting is doing such a great job. Keep up with good work!

I did a 3 mile Weight Loss Walk dvd also an old ExerciseTV 10 minute workout called Strong & Fit Legs. I miss ExerciseTV so much. :(
  • fitboricua
    Options
    Workout is in the books. LesMillsCombat Combat 45 and Shakeology afterwards to recover.