3/10/14 Daily Intake

What is your average daily calorie intake? Follow this link to compare your intake levels with the recommended daily intake levels http://www.netrition.com/rdi_page.html
What areas are low? Are there any areas you are over consuming?
What can you do better to keep these levels in line with the recommended values?

Replies

• My Calorie intake is pretty low. I barely eat because im always busy and im always tired that i really dont think about eating everyday. I lack protein and vitamins. I have to eat more if I dont want to get tired easily and be more active. I'm trying to have at least a granola bar each day, because well i dont have time to eat anything big but i should save some time of the day where i should eat. That'll improve my calorie intake.
  • My calorie in take is pretty high after Radier every Thursday , every know and then i have water but not so much with Vitamins. lots of milk and lots of water when im hungrey most of them time i jut eat things that are small , but almost everyone now and then Fridays i go out to et with my family .
  • reyesa29
    reyesa29 Posts: 2
    My daily calorie intake is 2000 calories. I get alot of my calories from unhealthy food like fast food or junk food. I need to start getting more calories from healthier foods like more fruits and more vegtables and start reducing the amount of calories that I get from unhealthy food.
  • vannc4
    vannc4 Posts: 3
    i dot know how much i take on a day so i wouldnt knowhow to answer this question by looking at the chart. if i was to guess ill say i take more Saturated fatty acids,Sodium , and Protein. i would probably not have enough Riboflavin or Vitamin D. :sad:
  • My calorie intake was pretty high yesterday. I went over board on how much fat I ate. To keep these levels down to my recommended levels, I could eat foods that aren't deep fried or from out the house.
  • My daily calorie intake is 1200. I am over consuming in the fats area. To improve this I could eat less junk food and sugar beverages. The area I am low in is vitamin C.
  • My daily intake is low for the recommended daily intake. Im going to take in more preoteins and a little more calories to improve. I need to start drinking alot more water and eat alot more healthier foods.
  • My calorie intake would probably be low, I don't eat much at school for lunch and I only eat breakfast if i have time too. I'm probably lacking vitamins that my body and bones need. I might be comsuming too much sodium and sugars, I should really watch how i eat.
  • zazuetag
    zazuetag Posts: 3
    I eat like 1 Macaroni and Cheese Hotpocket everyday and that is about 200ish calories, and in total, you need 2,000 daily so I really need to eat more.
  • My protein intake needs to be increased. My diet is mostly carbs and fats which is not good. It needs to have less fats and carbs and increased protein intake. Vitamins also need to be increased in my diet.
  • i think my calorie intake is low. to keep these levels low i could eat more healthy foods instead of fast food.
  • my numbers are kind of high because i like to eat a lot. my mom tells me she thinks i have a eating problem but i least i exercise 5 days out of the week.
  • my daily intake is really low on day and the next its extremely high, i eat more on some days and other i just drink juice and eat any fruit i have at my house. i try to take more vitamins to improve this, I'm addicted to juice but i need to stop drinking it and drink more water!
  • My calorie in take is pretty high since I eat a lot of junk food. To keep this line with the recommended values I would have to eat heathier like fruit or something that has Vitamin D etc.
  • vannc4
    vannc4 Posts: 3
    cool beans, sounds nice i like that :ohwell: :noway: :laugh:
  • alysej4
    alysej4 Posts: 1
    My calorie intake is low. I could keep it low by eating the same things.