Greetings Sorors!

Options
Sorors,

I am more than excited to see a group for the Oh So Pretty Women of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. I am Soror Brandy Barnett of Theta Omicron Omega Chapter (Jan. 29, 2006). I am so PUMPED to be making some progress in my workout routine and eating a little better!

Who is using Insanity? I'm currently completing week 6 of Insanity and it's a beast! But I am seeing results. Down at least 8 lbs since starting.

Let's "Help Each Other" and keep each other motivated!

My goal is to be down another 10 lbs in time for my cruise late August and for my birthday on Halloween!

Best wishes and Optimal Health to you Sorors and God bless!

Sisterly,
BB

Replies

• kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hey Soror how are you? I'm Soror Kendra of Lambda Kappa Spring 10. I actually do Insanity. I'm getting my LS to do it with me. Feel free to add me!
  • missquiet14
    Options
    Hey Sorors, I'm from the Delta Beta chapter 2000! I am doing Jillian Michaels body rev. I need your support. Add me and I will do the same. Let's get fit for the summer! SkeeWee
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello my oh so pretty Sorors. My name is Sherelle. I was initiated in Fall 2013 in Beta Gamma Omega Chapter.
  • mrs_lyricism
    mrs_lyricism Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Sorors!!! I call Rho Mu Chapter home but currently active in Delta Rho Omega in Brooklyn, NY. So happy to have found a SORORS group!! I am working out 3-5 times a week. For those of you who work out at home, what is your favorite workout apps. I love Zumba/Dance, and looking for new options. Thanks Sorors!!!
  • YourFavoriteAuntie
    YourFavoriteAuntie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Soror 💕