maetrics Posts: 2
    Hello!
  • usagi629
    usagi629 Posts: 2 Member
    今日は!^_^
  • chuckinmd
    chuckinmd Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all,

I'm not at the space as often as I would like, but I try to keep up with things on the Google Group and was interested when I saw posts about this group. I'm not a big fan of exercise (need distractions to keep it bearable), but could use more of it.... My schedule is pretty busy so I don't think that I'd be able to make group exercise sessions, but I'd be interested in doing the occasional team sport or team up for a race. For now, I probably can't do much beyond a 5k, but I will be doing one of those in May (a fundraiser for my daughter's school: http://www.active.com/millersville-md/running/distance-running-races/shipley-s-choice-technology-trot-5k-and-1-mile-2014 open to the public if you want to run :-).

I just joined My Fitness Pal and I also have a FitBit. I'm hoping this online group will help keep me motivated to exercise. FWIW, I've never tried to track my calorie intake and don't think that I have the motivation to do that often enough to be useful.

Chuck
  • maiios
    maiios Posts: 1
    I installed the app on my phone, which made it really easy to do. I have lost 30 lbs since September doing that. I wasnt super overweight, but its been really helpful in getting to a healthier weight.

The biggest thing is that I went from an XL shirt to a medium... thats a good feeling.