struggling

hi all hoping someone can give me some advice i no i have only been doing TF for a week but im finding it hard my problem areas is my hips there huge and i have been on a healthy eating and exercise since jan although i have lost nearly 10 inches off my waist i haven't lost even a mill of my hips and bum i wouldn't mind but there huge i done one week of TF (the most i have ever worked out in a week) and nothing lost 2 pounds but that's it i just want loose it off my hips : ( also im having a problem with completing the fire 45 and 55 my baby wont sleep for longer then 30 min to allow me the time and cant do it with her in the room coz she gets in the way and i only have the lounge i can do it in so can i make up my own seclude and go for walks etc to make up for it and is there anything i can do to focus the weight loss on my hips or will they eventually follow
any help much appreciated

Replies

• fricktion
    fricktion Posts: 10
    If you can only get in 30 minutes of work out, it's better than nothing! I say just try your best with the time thing! How old is your baby? Can you put her / him in a jumper for the last half of the workout or a vibrating chair or anything? As for walks, a body in motion stays in motion so doing anything active is great as it will help you keep moving and burn more calories. Also I'm sure your baby would love to get out for some fresh air and it will help instill a healthy life style in him / her from a young age!

Also, from your picture, your hips aren't huge! I have a very hour glass shape and also can't lose much off my hips. I have a big hip structure and a lot of it's bone, so you don't want to lose that! A lot of things can help work your bum area, but if you work it too much, it can actually get bigger as you grow the muscle so it's a fine balance! Do you need help with what type of exercises work your booty area?
  • zeldana1
    zeldana1 Posts: 4
    hi thanks for reply buba has just turned one and would put her in bouncer but her legs are to long for it lol and she has bad separation anxiety atm which doesn't help my hips measure 44 inches atm the photo must be deceiving lol i was going to try doing a hybrid of turbo fire and Brazil butt lift but like you say i don't want to build muscle i have noticed my skin on my hips and bum are less dimply maby i just need to give it more time i am only on week 2.