Just joined

Options
I am new to MFP. I found this board and am hoping to learn a lot. The support I can give and support that I can receive from other MFP members.

Replies

• tskvaughn
    tskvaughn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi Kadie! Welcome to MFP. I am pretty stoked about this program. I have been on the program sine early January. Since I started weighing Feb. 5 I have lost 9 lbs. I was AFRAID to weigh the first month so I don't really know how heavy I was. I obviously guessed low. I can't believe I am so full. Eating healthy and logging works!
    My only cost has been I invested in a Fitbit to help me with getting more active (worked for me) and a really good scale!
    Good luck and feel free to add me.
    Toni
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on MFP for over two years. I just returned home from being away for almost six weeks and I'm ready to get on with the last 25 lb or so. Actually, I'm giving myself a week before I brave the scales because I know I'm up from my lowest. I try to keep logging in even if I'm not strictly counting so I maintain the habit. Writing down what I eat has always worked for me, and now with the food diary here it's so easy to track not only calories, but the nutrients, too. Plus, the news feed and friends' list is really helpful. Send a friend request if you like!
  • peanutbutterfluff
    peanutbutterfluff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Kadie...I too am new to this board, and would love to see it become a happening place! I was on myfitnesspal a couple of years ago and lost 48 pounds....went astray and gained 58 pounds. Halloween was my downfall followed by Thanksgiving and Christmas. And then the next year...and the year after that. But now I am back and in need of losing at least 90 pounds. I know myfitnesspal can and will work...one just needs to commit. And it can be fun! :happy: Welcome!
  • ohsowright
    ohsowright Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been gone for a long time but I have decided to get active on the site.

Trying to survive an Ohio winter. UGH