Welcome to the Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• SallyShooter
    SallyShooter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking over the challenge! I find these very motivating and have seen success. Everyone is very supportive. Good luck to all.
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone here so far. My name is Kristine. I am a single working mother to 2 pre-teen boys. This will be my 3rd Challenge. I am a team leader in the current challenge, and would like to continue to be so in this one as well.

Since joining the first Challenge I have lost 36lbs to date.. I will be working towards losing those last 18lbs and then to keep it off.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in April!

I've also been in 3 continuous challenges - the camaraderie has been really helpful and the mini-goals set for a couple months at a time have been a great motivation! I'm officially down 52 lbs since I started my weight loss journey - 42 of those lbs due to these groups! My ultimate goal of a healthy BMI is only 23 lbs away at this point. It's hard to believe! Good luck to everyone with their goals! This challenge is going to be great!
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    woohoooooo! I'm in!!
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Keren.
    I recently got back to watching my diet and my health, and this challenge seems a perfect way to boost up motivation. I would love to join you!!

Good luck to us all!! :)
  • mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I"m in my first goal is to get under the 200 lb mark and I think this would be great to keep me on track
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I feel the energy and excitement all!!! It is great:drinker: :flowerforyou: The last couple of days were warm so everything is coming together to create a good dose of spring fever:wink:

We will start counting down on the 1st!. Keep the energy flowing and use the time to reflect on what you will accomplish in the 12 weeks. I am looking forward to seeing everyone do some great things!

Spring Fling!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new here and super excited to join up with your challenge. I'm in the last 10-15 lbs, and could use motivation/kicks in the *kitten* to get there.
  • mljh1970
    mljh1970 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Would love to join the spring fling challenge! Looking forward to a new start! Winter didn't go as well as I hoped but not giving up!
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to the challenge also. I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose. Ideally 10-15 lbs would get me to my absolute goal weight, but mostly just want to take charge of my life and eating again.
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Hi Everyone - I love the accountability being on a team will provide. I've got 15-20 more pounds until goal and I am striving to be on maintenance this summer. Let's do this!
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea (thanks for the referral Jen!). I've got 10-15 pounds to go and I really like the idea of the group motivation and accountability. Thanks for setting this Challenge up!
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for doing this. I will be a Team leader again as well if there are any still needed.
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop 3rd time is a charm!! Let's go Silver Team!! Can't wait until the new challenge starts!! The second challenge was not my friend with all of the moving. I'm ready to get back to it!!
  • Annelise1717
    Options
    I'm in! Can't wait to start this challenge.
  • rnordaas89
    rnordaas89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be part of this. I got nothing but time to be the best for me.
  • mira2602
    mira2602 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I would like to join the challenge. I have about 20pounds to loose and can't wait to start.
  • Lucyf517
    Lucyf517 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi, I am looking forward to the Spring Fling Challenge to keep me motivated after the previous challenge! Welcome all newcomers :happy: Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hi all:-) this will be my 3rd challenge and I'm super excited to lose some dead weight with you all! Whoop whoop let's get this party started:bigsmile:
  • Modellabell
    Modellabell Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey Spring Fling Challengers!!! Way to keep the energy and anticipation high as we wait for the challenge to begin. I am pretty fired up my self...today there was some snow..again...but soon, we all will be basking in the warmth of the sun and the heat of our collective wills coming together to get the weight off. Hopefully butts scorched by calorie burns:)...did I take it too far:)

I am ready and I hope you are too!
  • healthynewstart
    healthynewstart Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all:)
    I've done a couple 4 week challenges before and had good luck. In the last few months I gained back the 10 lbs I lost. So time to plug in again. This challenge sounds like just what I need:)