Slimming world buddies

Options
Hi everyone, just joined MFP. I live in England and i am currently doing slimming world. I have a lot of weight to loose and a long way to go but I'm very determined and i know i will do it.

Im looking for MFP buddies for support and encouragement and i hope to do the same for other people.

Xx

Replies

• helend78
    helend78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey I've been on sw for a yr now and lost 4 st so far but plenty more to go!
  • prettyinpink86_123
    Options
    Hi I'm joining tomorrow I would love friends who are doing it to. Please feel free to add me x
  • malteaser46
    Options
    I Do SW from home, im from the UK but i work in Europe and am currently in NZ so going to group is no longer an option for me. Love to have as many friends as possible so please add me so hoefully I can encourage you to keep at it too and for others to help encourage me to keep at it and workout often. x
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have just joined Slimming World Online (U.K) I was wondering if I can log all my foods on MFP and do all my sins too? If so can somebody please buddy me and help me out? I have 5 stone to lose! :blushing:
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hayley, 25 and from Notts in the UK. Looking to join a SW group this week and would love some motivation from friends on here :D

Just wondered how people log their food and track syns when using MFP?
  • superflora
    superflora Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I joined Slimming World 2 1/2 weeks ago and am enjoying it so far even though it requires alot more organisation to cook from scratch! Looking for friends, ideas and support :)
  • joolsweb
    joolsweb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I joined about 2.5 weeks ago as well, just doing it from home and have had a 5lb loss in that time, which I'm chuffed to bits with. Happy to add any SW buddies (pls put something in your friend msg), but don't log in as often now as using my own food diary to log what I eat. Good luck all
  • LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou:

i'm Laura, i've been on & off on MFP for a couple of years now & yo-yo'd with the odd pound or 2.
    I decided to join SW this year after hearing loads of people saying how good it was, seeing how much weight people had lost, but most of importantly how easy it was to follow the plan. I joined my local SW on January 27th, & have lost 11 & 1/2 lbs so far.
    I still have a way to go, I want to lose another 2 stone 6 & a 1/2 lbs to get to my target.
    Feel free to add me xx
  • mosy04
    mosy04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hya how many calories do u use on my Fitness pal thankyou
  • gaffers3006
    Options
    Hi everyone, been a SW member for a while now, have lost over 3 stone but still got a lot more to lose, feel free to add me and ask away if you need anything x C x
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing SW since February and have lost 10lbs so far. Not as quick as some people but I've been maintaining my social life as well whilst on it so I'm happy that I've lost that much despite that.

Feel free to add me on here - I don't log food anymore as I find the calorie counting distracts me from SW, but I do weigh in and I review other peoples posts regularly.

I also have an instagram account where I post pics of recipes and ideas - @sw_hayley if you want to follow me xxx
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi is this for still active i have 4 stone too loose, looking for SW/ MFP buddies add me! :)

Hi everyone, just joined MFP. I live in England and i am currently doing slimming world. I have a lot of weight to loose and a long way to go but I'm very determined and i know i will do it.

Im looking for MFP buddies for support and encouragement and i hope to do the same for other people.

Xx