Daily/weekly/monthly weight

Options
Let's make this topic as a daily/weekly weighting in. In "AlessiaEvelia" topic everyone introduced to themselves, but in this post we could only post our weight and other measurements and when they changes we will edit our post to add newest information:) It will be easier to see our progress and it will motivate more, because we will be ashamed to show bad results ( from eating like piggy days etc.).

However weight will go up and down even if we are eating healthy and do some physical activities, but in long term it should go down.

You can choose your own dates, days, weeks etc. to show your progress, you don't have to weight in daily if you don't want to.

For example:

Weight:
Day 1 - 250lbs
Day 2-
Day 3-

Calories:
Day 1 - 1600
Day 2-

Sport activities:
Day 1 - 20 minutes walking
Day 2 - 30 minutes swimming

To update those daily/weekly measurements, activities - you need to edit your post.

Replies

• s258705r
    s258705r Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 229 lbs.
    Activity: Day 3 of week 2 Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

I don't log calories because I eat a low carb diet for PCOS instead of strictly counting calories.
  • brendakibbee
    brendakibbee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 5: 195.6 Lost 2 lbs from Day 1
  • s258705r
    s258705r Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: (3/3/14) 230
    Current Weight: (3/7/14) 227

Goal Weight by 05/26/14: 199
  • AlessiaEvelia
    Options
    How is going? My weight is still 207.9 lbs.
  • AlessiaEvelia
    Options
    Now my weight is 201,3 lbs! Can't wait to get under 200lbs.
    I'm counting calories and yesterday started turbo fire prep schedule ( i know i'm not able to do all the things Chalene and her friends can do, but i'm still moving :)

Also i drink plenty of water - about 2 liters ( its 67.6 fl oz ?)
  • kirssienbre
    kirssienbre Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, my SW 274, CW 270 and my GW 175. Of course I would like to see the scale say any number less than 200.
  • AlessiaEvelia
    Options
    Good luck!
    Today I am 200.8lbs!

0,9 lbs to go to be under 200lbs!
  • AlessiaEvelia
    Options
    Today i am celebrating, scales wont make me happy tomorrow :):
  • AlessiaEvelia
    Options
    After 3 days "eating like pig" im very ashamed, i don't know even my weight. I don't know why this happens and why i cant control myself sometimes. Alessia promisses to herself and to you all, that from today i will eat healthy again :(:
  • AlessiaEvelia
    Options
    202.2 lbs
  • AlessiaEvelia
    Options
    Under 200lbs!! 199,6lbs I don't know how this could happen, hope that tomorrow i wont be 200lbs+
  • adelareto
    adelareto Posts: 20
    Options
    I started sometime mid January at 253 and am now at 220.....trying hard to stay motivated!
  • diamonddouble
    diamonddouble Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started back in January and have gotten rid of 28lbs (now at 208) but Easter was hard! Stayed the same weight this week! (but I did have some yummy cake and chocolate!)

Anyway I am thinking need to up my exercise and going to try the 30 day shred. Tried back in January but was too out of shape to do it then.

Now I am lighter am hoping it will be easier, plus have been walking around 3-4 miles a day too. Tried jogging but too much too soon and injured my knee!
  • diamonddouble
    diamonddouble Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done you!