Surgery on Wednesday. 2-26 -14

Options
It's almost here! I'm getting excited to start this new chapter!
That's all.

Replies

• hurricanelena
    hurricanelena Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It will be great! (maybe not initially, but it will be!)
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    So excited for you! It really will be great! Keep us all posted!
  • mmanley0003
    Options
    congratulations so happy for you!!
  • ambrosia79
    ambrosia79 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Early congratulations to you! I am only 1 month out (almost) and it's already been such a blessing to me, and I am sure it will be for you, too!
  • beckybrn
    Options
    I hope everything goes well with your surgery - it is so exciting!
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow with your surgery!!!!
  • Syndigutez5
    Syndigutez5 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you Everyone! I'm excited and nervous.
  • Choppy1973
    Options
    Good luck!
  • mmanley0003
    Options
    good luck tomorrow everything will go great!!!!~
  • shoppinglady1972
    shoppinglady1972 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hope all goes well!! Had mine 2 months ago and LOVE it!!! (was a little tough at first, but you will feel " normal" again!!) :smile:
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you today.
  • capecodgirl50
    capecodgirl50 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I will be thinking of you - mine is the end of March. Keep me (us) posted. :flowerforyou:
  • trvandever
    trvandever Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Thinking of you today! I am ONE week out and feel great!
  • Ksh1055
    Ksh1055 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hope you are home and your recovery goes as well as mine has, although I'm only 3 week post-op. Get your rest, protein and take it easy.
  • gloriabermudez
    Options
    Hello, I had my surgery also on the 26 and I feel terrible my incisions still hurt a lot, I am not hungry at all and have drink about 40-50 grams of protein and water. At nigh my right side leg hurts a bit is that normal? How long does it takes for the stomach pain to go away?
  • ChefBH
    ChefBH Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Gloriabermude, I had my surgery on January 20th. I kept reading about everyone who felt great right away and was frustrated that I definitely did not feel great! It took me 4 weeks for my right side to stop that "ripping" feeling. Be careful, though, with leg pain...you want to make sure you don't have a clot. Hang in there..at 6 wks now, I feel normal again
  • Syndigutez5
    Options
    Gloriabemude, did they give you a binder to wear? It helps a lot with the pain and feeling of pulling. My incisions are still tender but I feel really good. Everybody heals differently, give it sometime. Keep me posted I hope you feel better soon. Syn
  • melanieyeatts
    Options
    I would guess you have had your surgery by now and you are feeling better each day! I am 2 months post op and the best decision I ever made! Not that I am the expert, but if you have any questions, just ask. Down 42 lbs..couldn't have done it any other way and beleive me I tried them all.
  • Syndigutez5
    Options
    @melanieyeatts, I'm feeling pretty good about this decision as well! Knock on wood things since surgery have been pretty good. With. No real complaints. Your two months out and down 42 is amazing and inspiring , I'm down about a pound a day since surgery and I'm amazed so far of the difference in me. Your doing fantastic keep up the good work. It keeps me movtivated! Thanks, syn
  • gloriabermudez
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! Today at day 13 after the surgery I feel better my incisions don't hurt much but I get pain on and off really sharp below my breast and it goes all the way towards my back like in my lungs. I call the doctor's office and they said it may be I still have a lot of hair and that is causing the pain. I will try to walk more often and see if that helps a little more my leg pain is also gone thanks god.