Mr. Ali's Reflection section

Replies

• alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    March 9: On March 9, I did three sets of all the required types of exercises. At first I was very excited that we finally got to the gym, By the end of the period, I felt exhausted and just wanted to lie down.

March 10: I woke up and felt very tired from yesterdays workout. On March 10, I walked up and down the stairs for 15 to 20 minutes. At first, it was very painful, because my legs were sore from yesterdays weight lifting. After those 20 minutes, Mr. Ali gave me a rope and I started skipping till the end of the period. At first, I was doing it too fast. So Mr. Ali told me to spread my hands from each other even more and go slower. Slow and continues is better than fast and stopping every 20 seconds.

March 11: Despite the fact that my legs were more sore than March 10th, I was still able to complete all 3 sets of each required exercise. Since I finished early, Mr. Ali told another group to help/guide me and my partner on the shoulder exercise. At the end of the period, I felt tired, but not as much as I were on March 9th.
  • Can't move my hand; my shoulders are killing me; and my triceps are really sor all from the excresise we did today.
    My biceps are not burning any more????
  • Today I ran up and down a stairway for 40 minutes. My legs feel somewhat sore, but I'm pretty sure I'll feel better tomorrow.
  • march 10 : I walked back and forth, through the hallways for 20 minutes. then 20 min stairs all with 5 minutes break
  • march 11 : First started with some stretches as usual. then began to do the arm row exercise 3 sets 10 reps. After that began Chest press 3 sets for 15 reps. In addition while i was doing the exercise i felt my chest was getting very sore and kept burning me.
  • Today I bench pressed 95lbs in the gym. At first I did 15, 13 and then 8. I learned today I should try to at least get a 10 rpm on my last try because if I dont then all I did was worth nothing. So I was disappointed about that. But next time I will try to get better and hope that my spotter will help me.
  • Today in the gym, I did many things. First, I did "chest press incline" for three sets. The weight for all three sets was 65 lbs. In the first set, I did it 13 times, the second 8 times, and the third 8 times. Then, I did the machine which I pull the weight to my shoulder while my feets are attached to bars. I did three sets of these. I put the number 4 to all the sets. I did 15 times in my first set, 13 in my second, and 10 in my third. Then I did the leg exercise for three sets. The weight for all of them was 253 lbs. I did 15 times each for every set. Then I did the "one arm rows" exercise for three sets. The weight of the first set was 15 lbs, and I did it for 15 times. Then I increse the bar to 20 lbs for the second and third sets and was able to do for 15 times.

Lastly, I did some stretching exercises after the workout. I also did some set-ups. Then I use the cycling machine for few minutes (about 3 minutes).

There are some improvements in my workout, and I wish this stays the same.
  • Today in fitness class i was walking for the whole period.
  • Yesterday i did the chest press at 35 pounds 12 times and 3 sets.
    Also i did the bench press for the same amount of weight, times and sets. Today when i woke up my body felt sore even while breathing i would feel pain in my stomach.
  • Sunday i was absent.
  • Today I worked out on the treadmill for 17 minutes and I got my heart rate up to 120. Then I went on the stairs for the rest of the period . Before the period ended I streched like what we did together My legs really heart because I excersied well today.
  • On Sunday March 9 I worked out on the treadmill for 25 minutes and got my heart rate up to 130. Then I started doing the stairs for the rest of class. Then we stretched out as a class. That day I was really heart because I ran more than usual, but it was a great work out.
  • Today i was doing the staires and cycleing for 25 minutes and it was great and when i finished up i felt full of energy !
  • today i i worked out my upper body due to my injury on my right foot. I started off with dumbbell rows for three sets till failure starting weight was 20 pounds then my last set was 45 pounds with a rm of 12 reps. after that i did the bench press three sets also till failure but i lifted less this time my 12 rm was a 45 plate on each side, i searched online and they mostly said it was due to either bad nutrition or lack of sleep-rest. then after that i did seated rows and had the same results as last workout. overall it was a ok good workout and i can train legs tomorrow the doctor said.
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    Yesterday I felt sore, but I was able to complete all my worjouts including a little extra because I finished quickly. Felt great.

Today my legs are really sore. But I went on to do cardio.i did stairs, and jump rope.
  • Wends march 12
    My legs today were really sore I had to speed walk for 10 mins to get the blood pumping other than that all is good I feel way healthier.

Tuesday march 11
    Really good strengthday I worked out so hard it was crazy
  • Today I woke up with a little bit of pain on my shoulders so doing my workouts was a bit harder. I did the leg press at 90lb on each side which really affected my legs, I was wobbling when I got up from it. After that I did rows with 1 set of 20lbs, it was easy so I did the next 2 sets with 25lb. Then, I did bench press with 20lbs on each side. The pain on my shoulders really made it hard so I couldnt reach 12 reps.
  • tuesday march1
    I feel a pain in my legs and shoulders after using the dumbbell
    mach 12
    I feel better and stronger than ever
  • March 12 : (Cardio) began my training with some speed walking for 20 minutes through the hallways. In addition I did walk up and down the stairs while doing my walking at the end my feet began to burn a little bit. When I finished I started the bicycle for 20 minutes.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    March 12: today I did cardio training. I started walking back and forth across the hall as a warm up. After the warm up i went up abd down the stairs, an after that i skipped on the rope. After i was done with that, i went kn the bike till the end pf the period. I was very tired but felt like my legs were getting better.
  • Today ive done cardio excersises to make our heart rate go up , I went to do Jumping on the ropes, then after that i went running Up and down the stairs until i felt iam gonna collapse . I feel Muscles are builidng up at my upper leg part . Then i went to do 10 mons stationary bike
  • Today I completed 3 sets of bench presses(70 pounds), 3 sets of leg presses(230 pounds),an 2 sets of arm curl roses( 30 pounds, one for each arm). My legs feel somewhat sore yet my arms feel asleep, this is a first..
  • Today in fitness class I was on the treadmill for 20 I walked for 15 mins and jogged for the last 5 mins. After that I walked around the hall ways and went up and down the stairs for 20 mins. I could tell that worked harder today then my last cardio session because I started sweating alot by the end of the period.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    March 9: I did 3 exercises in the gym. I did 3 sets of the leg press, chest press and the seated rows. The workout was intense and I felt exhausted.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    March 10: I was in cardio. I did 15 minutes on the treadmill and then15 minutes going up and down the stairs and finally I did the bicycle for 10 minutes. It was hard because my legs were soar from the day before.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    March11:today I did all the exercises in the gym. I completed all 3 sets of every exercise and had time left at the end to do some stretching.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    March 12: today I did the cardio exercises. I started with the wrmup on the stairs for 10 minutes. Then I did the treadmill for 15 minutes and then the bicycle for 10 minutes. At the end I was sweating and I had a high heart rate.
  • today i did the cardio exercise witch is walking up and down the stairs for about 35 minutes then after that i stretched and worked on abs for a little bit just some crunches and leg raises on the pull up bar. at the end i was a little tired but nothing to bad
  • Today in the gym, I did cardio exercises. This was using the bicycle for about 18 minutes. My average RPM was 64. Then I walk up and down the stairs for about 15 minutes. Then I walk normal through the hallway for about 5 minutes. Then I did a little bit of exercises.
  • Yesterday I was in the gym for the whole period. I did bench press, on each side 15 for 3 sets, but I couldn't finish the last set. I also did leg press for 3 sets for 190, it went good and I finished all 3. I also did one hand press for 3 sets of 20 kg. IT was good but then I was heart. My shoulders also hearts.