Your Progress: Week 5 (day 28-35 of 90 days)

Options
Again and again!

We are here to share our progress!

Good luck to all of us:flowerforyou:

Replies

• hadirk
    hadirk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SW: 246
    CW: 215
    Lost 3lb in the past 10 days & 0.5 inch from my chest
  • yahshuaislove
    Options
    SW: 250 lbs
    CW: 212 lbs

I've lost 4lbs since February 22nd :)
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    /2013 - Highest Weight - 238
    1/11/14 - Starting Weight @ MFP - 230
    2/10/14 - Starting Weight for Challenge - 217.5
    2/14/14 - Weight - 213
    2/19/14 - Weight - 211.5
    2/24/14 - Weight - 209
    3/3/14 - Weight - 207
    3/11/14 - Current Weight - 204.5

Total Loss for Challenge 13 lbs.
    Total Weight Loss since joining MFP 25.5 lbs.

Didn't think I would ever get off of the 207 mark. Though that is how I usually lose. Stay at one place and then suddenly, a couple pounds are gone.

I did try to eat less at meals and to eat more smaller meals or snacks. I just can't do it. I have never been a snacker. If I Thought it was bad to eat between meals.Now, if Even if I do have a little snack, it is after dinner and more like dessert. Don't do it too often though. Eating small meals more often never makes me feel satisfied. I feel a little hungry all day. That, for me, is a path to disaster. If I eat 3 good meals, I don't feel hungry. No chance of losing control.
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Very disappointed, expected to see at least a 1 lb loss on the scale this morning...... But nooooo, up 2 lbs. Don't get it, I was soooo good. Not giving up though, just makes me more determined.
  • Jossies01
    Jossies01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone!
    For me, 10 inches lost overall so far. Scales don't seem to be giving accurate reading so might buy some new ones. Feeling great!!
  • grandmothercharlie
    Options
    Nicki -- if that 2 pounds was just overnight, then it has to be water! We fluctuate! Tomorrow, you could be down three pounds. It's coming off. I know you have been really good. Some people weigh everyday and then average for the week. It is a good way for people who fluctuate a lot from day to day. Here, you deserve this: :flowerforyou:
  • ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible week last week. I got stuck at 278 and wouldn't budge but I am 275 today :)
  • grandmothercharlie
    Options
    Ktuck, That why we can't give up! Bam, we lose when we think it isn't worth it. Just keep at it. You are doing fine.
  • purpleopaz
    purpleopaz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    9 Feb - 196

8-march --- 187.25

14 March - 186.5

9.5lbs lost

Bit disaapointed as I have now got a fit bit and been walking soooo Farrrrrr -this last week and not much lost at all! ah well at least its in the right direction!

still want to be in a dress in the summer!

Keep up with it everyones doing so well!
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I'm blessed with such a group!

SW 290 lbs
    CW 280 lbs

I think I'm heavier because my body retain some water! This time of the month :"(
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Total Weight Lost: 15 lbs
  • Buki_xo
    Buki_xo Posts: 3
    Options
    Joining Challenge Today! :heart:

SW: 250.6 lbs (16/03/2014)
  • fishsquishy
    fishsquishy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW = 197
    CW = 188
    Lost 11
    Took the week off last week for vacation, only gained a pound while gone and having a good time with the Mojitos. Back to business today and hit the morning Zumba class.