The 12 Types of Doctor Who Fans

Options
Mustgetbuff
Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
Which are you?

http://lolsnaps.com/news/84418/0/

I was hoping to post the image here but I am apparently technologically challenged and cannot get it to work for the life of me. So you'll have to click your mouse, which is just exhausting, I know.

Replies

• GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Lol, here's the pic (not sure what size it'll pop up though). I'm somewhere between all of them!

The12TypesofDoctorWhoFans-37734_zpsa4fe8f9b.jpg
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    While I think I'm a fairly good mix of all of them, I know in my heart that I'm a Fan Theorist. I actually own the Doctor Who Technical Guide and a build it yourself Sonic Screwdriver. And have spent hours discussing the various theories and timelines between Miracle Day and Series 7... oh, and the evolution of the Crack in the Wall... and what/who Oswin really is. OMG. It's rather scary when I lay it all out.

It gets a little frustrating though... my best friend is a Tennat Fangirl... and refuses to watch the Rose Saga. >.<
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Regrettably, I am a Tennant fan girl. I have pins of him crying, for god's sake! It's really quite pathetic. I'm a Moffat fan second, though, in case you couldn't tell by the ridiculous amount of Doctor Who and Sherlock pictures that I post.
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am all of them (except maybe a Matt Smith fan). I like the SHOW and the fan of it so I feel that I encompass them all, lol.
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am all of them (except maybe a Matt Smith fan). I like the SHOW and the fan of it so I feel that I encompass them all, lol.

Quoted for so much truth ;)