Hello and blessings!

Options
My name is Lauren from Massachusetts. I would love to know more about this group. I am all about living for the glory of God and if this group and it's members will encourage me to do that I am IN! LOL. I know of the Daniel Fast but the Daniel Plan i have never heard of. Would you send me some info on this topic please.

I am a married 30 year old Mom ;-) Serving the Lord since 2005. I'm coming up on my anniversary of 9 years walking with the good Lord. Excited for that! Along with that I will be celebrating my 1 year weight loss journey in April as well. I an down 87 lbs and going for 100 before April 24th. With God all things are possible right! I lost 42 lbs pre-op then had the gastric sleeve preformed. That is the extra tool I have in my tool belt. I am happy with my decision and admit it is NOT for everyone. I encourage my peers to use the "Biriatric Rules" to loose weight. It is a great outline to weight loss with or without the surgery. Well enough about me... unless you have questions. I am an open letter for God, ask away!!

Hope to hear back soon. Many blessing on your ongoing weight loss journey! And may God fill this group for His glory and Honor!

MrsD.

Replies

• Ret1058
    Ret1058 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

Congrats on your weight loss! Welcome to the group.

Loretta
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yes, welcome to the group. I just joined myself. I have not read the book, but I am so in love with The Most High. When I learned about this group I was very intrigued.

I have been with MFP for 2 years and I have lost over 65lbs using some of the tools here. In 2012 I lost majority of the weight and in 2013 I managed to keep it off. Now for 2014 I am learning to live with my new heart and a new life. My walk with God did not start until November 2013, and I have promised myself that I've gone 40 years doing life my way (futile) and I have vowed to live the next 40 God's Way! From what I've learned about the Daniel plan it's based on principles in the bible. I'll be ordering my book next week and after than...maybe I can fully participate. Feel free to add me! Take care and God Bless!