Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Member - lost 24lbs! NEVER GIVE UP!

mibest
mibest Posts: 3 Member
Greetings Everyone,

I have been blessed to receive and give support during my six month journey of losing 24 lbs or so. I have changed my relationship with foods. Being healthy and fit is becoming a new life pattern for me.

Please feel free to partner with me in reaching your goals. I am starting on another six month journey and by September, 2014 I will lose another 25 lbs. I don't mind sharing what I have done and I have dropped 2 pants sizes. It was achieved through exercise and healthier eating while not depriving myself. People tell me I look good and I feel good. I give all the glory to God! Remember, "Never Give Up!!!"

Replies

• Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Greetings Mibest,
    Congrats on your great accomplishment. I have been on the site on and off and haven't lost a lot but I will "Never Give Up". I would love to know your regimen. Thanks for sharing in advance.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    congratulations!!
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Congratulations Mibest. I too have reworked my body with exercise, monitoring/documenting my calories, increased water intake, and no deprivation. I lost 26 pounds since October 2013. God is great. I am proud of your hard work and mine. Keep going and I will also. :flowerforyou:

We could follow each other and continue to encourage.
  • mibest
    mibest Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you for the encouragement! I really appreciate it. I am very proud of your success!!! Excellent work and I know you will continue to be successful!
  • Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work!!