Dolls and Gents we can do it !!!

Options
Are you ready??? Inbox me add me as a friend

Replies

• missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am ready. I am a lover of Christ as well, good to meet you :)
  • britters522
    britters522 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm ready to start my fitness journey with you! :happy:
  • sjfbabygirl89
    Options
    I am ready as ready can get. Lets do this!
  • Christluvsall
    Options
    Nice to meet you as well!!
  • Christluvsall
    Options
    http://www.Xyngular.com/cherallen
    Take a look at it if your ready let me know I'm ready to help 702-482-9810
  • Christluvsall
    Options
    I'm so excited for you ladies!! I'm more excited I'm healing with God's mercy Thank You Jesus. See here's my story 5 years ago I found out I have a slightly enlarged heart and developed high blood pressure I was almost 300 pounds and I didn't realize how much weight I gained because my husband told me I was fine to him lol. Ladies we need to be healthy for us and our family. My sister is in remission from breast cancer Thank you Lord and My father died from lung cancer. So I'm now going for a biopsy to make sure I don't have breast cancer. 702-482-9810 here's my number Cherise - if you want to talk please leave a message with a phone number. God bless you. Our journey Transformers starts now with us RIGHT???
  • Christluvsall
    Options
    We can motivate each other being healthy eat every 3 hours small amounts. Raw veggies help as well.
  • Christluvsall
    Options
    ttp://www.Xyngular.com/cherallen - Get your products today help with cravings, give you energy and not to mention your losing inches. Hey it took me some time but I got my $$ together and said this is for my future health.
    Get paid to lose weight get started today 100% money back guarantee if you don't lose weight.

Cherise Allen 702-482-9810