Prolessa Duo

Options
Has anyone done the 7 day trial of this? I just ordered mine last night, and can't wait to do this!! The results I've seen at our local nutrition club are amazing!! Very excited. I'll post my measurements the night I start, and then again on day 7! Just curious if anyone else has done this, and what your results were? If anyone has any before/after pics, I'd love to see them!

Replies

• Chena83
    Chena83 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine. Did you see any results?
  • LoseItToWin
    LoseItToWin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just measured myself last night and am starting it this morning. I am curious to see if it will work... Let me know how your experience is. Good luck.
  • nakia841998
    nakia841998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about ordering prolessa duo also interested in seeing if it has worked for anyone
  • cathylaine712
    Options
    Anyone have any feedback on its use? I started w/ Prolessa Duo, so I have never not used it. Thanks. C
  • nakia841998
    Options
    I had great results with it, I take 1 scoop dry at night before bed folled by a serving of the drink mix and had amazing results!
  • cathylaine712
    Options
    Nakia, did you notice more weight loss or just fat loss w/ the prolessa duo? I will take either one! Thanks!
  • nakia841998
    Options
    Yes I noticed both but the inches was very significant!
  • Trae3
    Trae3 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started Prolessa Duo yesterday for the 7 days worth. Very excited to see my results!