what to do?

Options
kelleybean1
kelleybean1 Posts: 312 Member
My husband and I do our workouts together. We are starting block 2 next week but he will be out of town for 2 weeks. Should I plan to spend 5 weeks in block 2?

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good question... i also am going out of town and i think i am restarting block 2 when i get back from vacation ...
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if you're going to take two weeks off from working out, I'd suggest restarting the entire program.
  • kelleybean1
    Options
    I'm not taking 2 weeks off, honey is. So, in your opinion, what should I do? I just finished block one and transition week. I'm thinking of repeating a week of block 1 this week, then moving on to block 2 next week and spend 4 weeks there. (That way honey will have 3 weeks in block 2) What do you think?
  • bigflambino
    bigflambino Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How about doing another week one and then another transition week. Then you can start block two together when he gets back.
    Just curious… what is your honey doing for two weeks? Is he going to be working out at all?
  • Smoked33
    Smoked33 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Get him some bands, rip the DVDs and both of you continue with the program. I do the workouts in my hotel room when I travel.
    Problem solved :)
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Get him some bands, rip the DVDs and both of you continue with the program. I do the workouts in my hotel room when I travel.
    I assuming they only bought 1 P90x3, so if her hubby takes the DVDs with him, she won't able to workout.
  • Smoked33
    Smoked33 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I assuming they only bought 1 P90x3, so if her hubby takes the DVDs with him, she won't able to workout.

Ergo why I said rip the DVD's ;)
  • kelleybean1
    Options
    Well, honey is gone camping on a fishing trip for week one, then to Mississippi for work during week two. In MS he will be in a hotel and will have access to a gym. I'm not gonna worry about him and what his work out routine will be. I'm doing this for myself and can only make decisions for myself. He hasn't asked what I think he should do, so I'm not voluteering my opinion. So, I've decided to repeat block one for a week then start block two next week. I'll spend 4 weeks in block two. I would send the DVD's with him, but I don't know how to rip them, and he's gone now anyway, but that was a really great idea. So, for future reference, can you copy these? If so, how?
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I think Block 2 is the best from the entire program, you can not go wrong adding an extra week or two for that one. I personally wouldn't do any extra from block 1, because it is not enough strength training for my taste.
  • pattybate
    pattybate Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I Just started block 2 last night- id also recommend staying here an extra week or two.
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So, for future reference, can you copy these? If so, how?

I tried ripping them and it didn't work. Then I read this yesterday: http://stephanos7.blogspot.ca/2013/12/how-to-rip-your-p90x3-dvds.html
    Basically I guess you have to rip it to an mkv and then convert it. Kinda complicated but it can be done.